Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 02-07-2012, 03:19 PM

Beautiful quilt Judy!
Originally Posted by JudyG View Post
I'm in again. I think I will just do one small one this time around (hopefully, I will be busy quilting quilts for the kids camp soon. I have a three day retreat at the end of this month and hope to finish at least three tops while I'm there. I have a nice simple pattern that I like that works up really quickly for that type of thing.

Robert, can't wait to see your Asian quilt all finished. I know Charismah will do a great job. I have been talking with her about her quilting my Affairs of the Heart Quilt for me. YEAH, I finally got the top finished. Here's a picture of it if you're interested. I cannot wait to see what Charismah does with it. My intention had been to quilt it myself, but after putting over a year into the applique work on it, there's no way I'm touching it for quilting.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:01 PM

I'm in again. I think I will just do one small one this time around (hopefully, I will be busy quilting quilts for the kids camp soon. I have a three day retreat at the end of this month and hope to finish at least three tops while I'm there. I have a nice simple pattern that I like that works up really quickly for that type of thing.

Robert, can't wait to see your Asian quilt all finished. I know Charismah will do a great job. I have been talking with her about her quilting my Affairs of the Heart Quilt for me. YEAH, I finally got the top finished. Here's a picture of it if you're interested. I cannot wait to see what Charismah does with it. My intention had been to quilt it myself, but after putting over a year into the applique work on it, there's no way I'm touching it for quilting.
OMG Judy that quilt is breathtaking,I LOVE IT!!!! Wonderfull job!!!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:03 PM

Whoever has my christmas top can send it home,it looks very big.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:19 PM

Holy Cow, You are a Master Crafts man. Wow, wow, wow. That is awesome.. You are right Chrisma will do a beautiful job. Did you the Quilt I did for Cathy for Christmas "Rosas de Paris". she did the quilting on it. Amazing.....
I love the black background. Love it.
R

Old 02-07-2012, 04:42 PM

your quilt is beautiful is it hand applique or machine i love the black but bet it was hard to work with i am starting a double wedding ring class friday has anyone ever seen one done in chocolate background i am debating this
Old 02-07-2012, 05:01 PM

Judy,
Are you adding the outer borders to your AOTH?
Old 02-07-2012, 05:07 PM

Judy, your quilt is beautiful. I thought I was going to do this one myself, but after I got the book I bowed out. Your's is wonderful though!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by abonda View Post
Ok Dotty Crafty's top is on it's way to you tomorrow.

Crafty I hope you like it.... I tried to do something different. It looks better in person.....

close up of ribbon/embelishments
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234030[/ATTACH]
Abonda: How did you do the ribbons for Crafty's top?? I know that you don't have the top any longer, but if you still have the photo, I was wondering if you could blow up that part?? If not, maybe Crafty can take a close up of the ribbons you added to her top. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
The post is #212 and July 2011.
Blessings!
Carole

Last edited by Carsey; 02-07-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:06 PM

That is amazing I love it and the colors are breathtaking.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:07 PM

Beautiful block love the colors. Sue