Banned

The FD just up the street from me has them, next time I
go "out" (maybe tomorrow if I don't forget) I will be stopping
by there to pick more up.

And I will send you some more also I only have about 2-3
thousand of them left time to "stock" up again as I send them
out ALL the time.

Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
I just came from all three of my Family dollar stores and they don't have them!!!!!! So disappointed you sent me a few in my Rak package there great but now I need to find some!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:52 PM

Still waiting on second package...

Off topic- was just on the Connecting Threads website and they have like ten pages of fabrics on sale/clearance...some of it was marked down to under 3.00/yd.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:11 PM

When I was in Orlando, went to a large Walmart which stocked fabric. It was so much cheaper than UK. I did notice that the quality varied quite considerably but I bought some plaid type fabric which would be ideal for backing for a quilt and it was only $1 a yard so I bought 6 yds (should really have bought the whole bolt but had to think about getting it home). I also went into Hancocks and they had some fabulous fabrics but I only bought some sewing theme fabric. I also bought a wooden rack for holding bobbins, when I queried the price the assistant offered me 2 coupons with 40% off so I came away with a bag full of things for just over $10. Bargain, next time I go to US I won't bother with any clothes so I can fill my suitcases with fabric.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
Our Walmart has it for $5.44 - $5.95
Old 02-15-2012, 03:00 PM

Well Secret Pal i got your package off this afternoon. I hobbled my way down my long hallway 93 steps on a bad day and out to the car and into thepost office just for you! My back is out again and am a big ol baby! It really hurts! But you are worth it!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:03 PM

sorry to hear about your back Lori! feel better soon!!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
CraftyDarlene - Whose wedding???
Hey Krystyna, Finally catching up on these pages I missed! To answer your question my youngest daughter is getting married on March 24th! She's been married before and has 3 children(who are all in the wedding)(4, 7,10) and her fiancee has never been married and doesn't have any children (except for the 3 he's getting). It's going to be outside, the reception is in the barn and her 4yr old son is going to walk with her. We're praying it doesn't rain! I could go on and on! LOL! But I'm busy making flowers, baskets and anything else she needs! LOL! Haven't even started on their quilt yet!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:16 PM

i got a nice box from my secret pal{3Norwichterr}there was a eco coffee cup,4 fat quarters,novelty buttons sewing
buttons,chocolate,kitchen scrubby,and also a heart shaped box with cookies that were really good.i just love
everything.it was my late birthday present. and lori sorry to hear about your back get well soon.i've had 3 back surgerys so i know what its like .
Old 02-15-2012, 03:36 PM

Lori, Hope you are feeling better soon! Know just how you feel, not with back pain but I have that cold/flu thing that's going around so had to make myself get to the PO. Would have rather not had to get dressed and go out, but thought they would frown on me going in my PJ's! Then again maybe I would have fit right in! LOL!! So SP your package in on the way and will arrive on Saturday! It's going as far NW from me as it can and still be in the US! SP your favorite color is mine also!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:51 PM

I'm beginning to get a complex. I still haven't received my January SP package. I have sent pms to 2 super members and haven't gotten replies back. I feel like I'm being shunned and I don't know what I did:-(
Old 02-15-2012, 04:12 PM

Got a great package from Tedytrser today. Several pieces of fabric including one with sewing machines and another with buttons. Already planning to make sewing machine covers with them. Lots of other goodies and a great Janet Evanovich book. Thanks Tedytrser.

Sorry, no photos as DH took the camera to Florida.