Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
THE FWS PONY CLUB Wk 7 Bright Hopes & Bird's Eye View Discussion Page >

THE FWS PONY CLUB Wk 7 Bright Hopes & Bird's Eye View Discussion Page

THE FWS PONY CLUB Wk 7 Bright Hopes & Bird's Eye View Discussion Page

Old 02-20-2012, 04:06 PM

Sick ones...oh please, get well soon!
dublb - love your story, hope soon you have news from your dear Apprentice. Your dedication allowed her to learn sewing. Small details are the ones that changes the world. Congratulations for being the person you are.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:48 PM

Thank you.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:29 PM

Let's see if this works!!!

Yes, It's working....It's really strange how I had to go to the basic thingy in order to send messages and now it's working like it used to with the click of a button. nice!! Thanks Jeannie

Last edited by Honchey; 02-20-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:45 PM

Hooray for Honchey!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Power Poster

Honchey ... looks like your'e back in business for tomorrow's threads!!
It seems so long since last Tuesday and our eye candy!

ArteEC ... little by little we're getting better! (I think and hope!!!)
Old 02-20-2012, 11:32 PM

I'm doing Birds Eye now! I feel better now & in the morning I won't. So I'm doing it now, then I can go to bed with a since of accomplishment. I'll post it in the morning.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:35 AM

Haven't even looked as this weeks blocks. I went to a trunk show for notions at my LQS yesterday and saw some beautiful quilts and learned of a few slick tricks. Now if I can only remember them. Today is Fat Tuesday so the LQS has fat quarters on sale and I have a couple of quilts to start. (guess where i'll be) I just found out my granddaughter will get married in June and my oldest son will celebrate his 25th anniversary and get his master's degree then too. He's the kid that could never get his homework done because he was reading a book. I had started a FW quilt for him but his wife likes to change things around regularly so I changed my mind and decided a nice D9 would be the answer. If it's never used or given away, it won't be near as hard for me to live with than if it were the FW. I might just keep that one for me when I get it done. I'll be later in the week for my blocks but can't wait until tomorrow to see what the rest of you have been rustling up.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:20 AM

Have my fabrics pinned and ready to go to the machine...I have to go to the Dr. today...I can't deal with this anymore...been over a week and I'm physicaly drained...it's invading my throat and bronchial area. couldn't talk this morning..some damn frog got in there..don't remember being near any lily ponds.
In reference to the cows...would it be cow pies? I googled the phrase and nothing came close....I want the prize for effort!!!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Power Poster

*giggles*
Nope ... not cow pies! Oh that'd be funny "scoring cow pies"!

Oh dear
Honchey ... I hope the Dr was able to give that frog and cold the knock out punch it needed!

GGAl ... Looks like you're going to be busy getting ready for LOTS of family events. You have your DSs gift figured out ... and I'm sure there'll be a quilt for DGD to be made?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:19 PM

Hey Ya'll
I'm getting better, but very slowly. I start feeling better in the evening, but after I wake up in the morning I feel bad again.
My apprentice did call! The only sewing she has done is a pretty stitches around some baby blankets. I gave her 7 pieces of fabric 1 1/4 yrd. each. Squared & hems pressed down. Most of her sewing equipment & projects will be taken to her in a few months.
Honchey - Do you need a frog-ectomy? I do!
GG - Your life is full right now. Boy are ya gonna be busy. I don't blame you for not giving that FWS to your DSon if it might be tossed later. Something simple is a great idea. You'll get to see everyones blocks at once. No waiting.
Art - My DDIL went to Brazil for 6 months a few years ago. (Before she met DS.) She loves everything about Brazil.
OK - How did your guild meeting go?