Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm >

March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

Old 03-05-2012, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Juli View Post
You are both welcome. I am glad you both liked your packages. I always take two pictures of my packages because I get them developed and stick them all in a photo album with the person who sent them to me name next to it. I always try to post them on here, but for some reason I just can't get them to post on here. So that's why I tell the person who sent them, I can email the pictures to them, if they are able to post pictures because I just can't for some reason.
If you can e-mail to me I can I just don't have my camera back til late weekend.I;ll PM u my addy.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by crafty grammie View Post
Hey Quilty Mom, got my package from Juli today too,don't have a camera and we got some of the same things,plus I got a "purple thang" beautiful fabric quarters, the seam ripper with needle threader(which I didn't have).chocolate mint tea(which I will try tonight). A surprise this morning 3" of wet snow then my SP pkg. this afternoon. It is going to get cold tonight. We were toooooo close to the tornado here,I was ready to head for cover. Just missed us. Thanks again Juli. crafty Grammie
It was a great surprise and we got snow last nite!!!!!Glade your safe!!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by nikki128 View Post
I just mailed my package out to someone who is west of me. It will arrive on Wednesday!
Hey Nikki,I'm west of New Jersey I'll be waiting for it.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:19 PM

My Dad's Aunt in Mich, just posted pictures of her house, with what's on the roof and what's on the ground and on the trees, her house can hardly be seen.

We are supposed to get snow in Oregon tonight.

Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
It was a great surprise and we got snow last nite!!!!!Glade your safe!!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Yes, she was a good friend of Huck's. She married Tom Sawyer and learned his skill at talking people into doing things.
indeed....
Old 03-05-2012, 10:37 PM

I know that you all missed me today...youngest DS had a home game so we were at the college watching the game and then took him out to eat...he broke his nose at the game over the weekend and looks like he was in a boxing match!! "Toto, we aren't in Little League anymore"....anyway, he played well today and nose will be ok....and speaking of baseball, Krystyna must be making something to do with baseball,softball or bowlling (strikes) but one can never *really* be sure what she is up to...Lori glad that one of your eyes is doing better..soon you'll be seeing like an eagle. Ok, it's after midnight here and I'm off to bed...I have a doll quilt to work on tomorrow...nite Mrs. Sawyer
Old 03-06-2012, 02:52 AM

Ok,says my sp package was delivered yesterday. will wait to see if she liked it. Off to work now. Have a great day Ladies!!
Old 03-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
I know that you all missed me today...youngest DS had a home game so we were at the college watching the game and then took him out to eat...he broke his nose at the game over the weekend and looks like he was in a boxing match!! "Toto, we aren't in Little League anymore"....anyway, he played well today and nose will be ok....and speaking of baseball, Krystyna must be making something to do with baseball,softball or bowlling (strikes) but one can never *really* be sure what she is up to...Lori glad that one of your eyes is doing better..soon you'll be seeing like an eagle. Ok, it's after midnight here and I'm off to bed...I have a doll quilt to work on tomorrow...nite Mrs. Sawyer
Your poor son! Hope it heals well. And I hope you get a good night's sleep so you can get up early and start sewing! Hahahaha!
Old 03-06-2012, 06:39 AM

Grammyj ..... further west then you. We drove through both this state and your state to get home to NJ from Kentucky

I have to say this is so much fun. I think you ladies are stuck with me for future swaps
Thank you Lori for organizing this !
Old 03-06-2012, 10:00 AM

Hint ( zip add's to 30 not in texas but town starts with the letter B??????