Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm >

March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

Old 03-12-2012, 06:45 PM

I received my wonderful package today, a bright sunny spot on a gray and rainy day:-)
As you can see from the pic I received a book, some monogrammed cards, a notebook, little box of memo paper, Hot Tamales, a darling handmade wallet, a kit to make a pillow. Hope I didn't forget anything! Thank you, Maggy, for such a thoughtful package!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	319430  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:18 PM

Many thanks to Vanuatu Jill for a wonder SP package. The box smelled wonderful when I opened it -- due to some very nice soaps included. She also include a beautiful grocery cart coupon caddy with matching coupon holder. Also in the box was a very cute bear panel with matching fabric for a baby quilt and a cute applique pattern for a Baby's Safari quilt. (No babies here...seriously, I'm 55 and that shipped sailed a long time ago. teehee. But I love making gifts for friends who are becoming grandma's around me so both will come in handy. Also in the box were some Crystal Light packets in some flavors I haven't tried yet. (too funny, I put some in the package I mailed today...going....well more about that later). Not done yet...included were some patterns, Harbor Freight blades, lotion and body mist and a book I haven't read yet. If I can find the camera I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I mailed my package today...but oh, gee, I mailed it and some RAK packages and darned if I can remember where it was going. (wink, wink) But it will be where it's going in two days.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 PM

My sp's package went out today and she should have it on the 14th. The zip totals up to 21. And her state is also known as the "other cheese" state. I hope she likes what I packed up for her.

Diana ~ sorry to hear about your accident and glad that you are alright. Hope they can make your car all better.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr View Post
Many thanks to Vanuatu Jill for a wonder SP package. The box smelled wonderful when I opened it -- due to some very nice soaps included. She also include a beautiful grocery cart coupon caddy with matching coupon holder. Also in the box was a very cute bear panel with matching fabric for a baby quilt and a cute applique pattern for a Baby's Safari quilt. (No babies here...seriously, I'm 55 and that shipped sailed a long time ago. teehee. But I love making gifts for friends who are becoming grandma's around me so both will come in handy. Also in the box were some Crystal Light packets in some flavors I haven't tried yet. (too funny, I put some in the package I mailed today...going....well more about that later). Not done yet...included were some patterns, Harbor Freight blades, lotion and body mist and a book I haven't read yet. If I can find the camera I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I mailed my package today...but oh, gee, I mailed it and some RAK packages and darned if I can remember where it was going. (wink, wink) But it will be where it's going in two days.
Your welcome! I wasn't sure about the baby stuff, but was hoping you might have Grandkids - I though I was the only one that doesn't have them!! Even my younger sister has 2! I am nearly 62 and neither son's have even gotten married yet, let alone "supplied" me with my grandkids yet!! How dare they deprive me ------- LOL
Old 03-12-2012, 08:04 PM

Thank you for the birthday cake Krystyna!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:05 PM

Go to the Dr t omorrow to see how improved my right eye is and can't wait for the other one to get done. Am still having touble with dept perception but plugging away with my doll quilt
Old 03-12-2012, 08:35 PM

Diana sorry about your car. I'm glad no one was hurt.
Dale I'd love to see more of your jewlery. The earings are wonderful.
I love the star fish pincushion and would love a pattern for it as well if there is one online.
There have been many great packages this month.
Mary don't feel bad about not being able to make a handmade gift. I'm in the same situation. My health has been a major issue. I may not be able to make anything this month either. I am considering making a kit up. not sure yet. It will just depend on how much pain I'm in.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:41 PM

Has anyone hear how Juli is doing with her vision?
Old 03-12-2012, 08:42 PM

Happy Birthday Lori
And HAPPY to everyone with a birthday on the 14th as it is one of my daughter's birthday too,
Sorry about your accident Diana, hope all gets fixed correctly and quickly.
Got my package ready and it will go to the PO tomorrow-heading to a western state, west of the Mississippi anyway to a zip that adds up to 26~~~~that's a simple add up not one of the exponential addition sums.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:58 PM

Happy Birthday Lori!!! Hope you have a wonderful and happy one ..Diana