Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
1 APRIL 2012 BOM Tulip pictures. >

1 APRIL 2012 BOM Tulip pictures.

1 APRIL 2012 BOM Tulip pictures.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:37 AM

I have been so behind in keeping up with all the wonderful April Blocks posted... Everyone's blocks are terrific. Im excited for May's block to come around. Great job everyone... cant wait to see more variations of the April Blocks, Oh and the bunnies are cute too.. I forgot to mention them.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:25 AM

I love going back and looking at all the blocks! It's amazing the fabric combinations are all so pretty! Well I love fabric so don't know if you could choose an ugly one. Hey that's an idea for a swap! Ugliest blocks using the ugliest fabrics we have! lol

Waiting for May's block! I have July's block all picked out! I think everyone will love it! "BAM" as Chef Emeril Lagasse is always saying!

Hugs,
Betty/ Cajun/ whoever I am today!
Old 04-17-2012, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by thomp116 View Post
Hi Everyone - I haven't been on the QB in ages, so I'm behind in my picture posting. Here is my April BOM. The second picture includes my March BOM, which I did not post last month.
This BOM is lots of fun, and I can't wait to see what May brings us.

Very cute Easter Fabric. Love your April block.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll View Post
Very cute Easter Fabric. Love your April block.

Silly you.....thanks, even though I know you've seen it before! I'm waiting for you to post yours!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:35 PM

You quilt blocks look so good as a group...you can be of each month for sure.. Great Job.

Judy in Phx, AZ
Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
Here is my April block. I didn't make the tulip because I'm making this for my granddaughter and I wanted a bunny, but did the applique the same as I would have with the tulip. So keeping in the same thought. Also I embellished two of my blocks since I now know how to use my embroidery machine. This is going to be such a cute quilt when we are finished. I love everyone else's blocks.

Glad everyone is save with all the storms and tornado's around. These last couple of years really have been different, no matter where you live.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
I love going back and looking at all the blocks! It's amazing the fabric combinations are all so pretty! Well I love fabric so don't know if you could choose an ugly one. Hey that's an idea for a swap! Ugliest blocks using the ugliest fabrics we have! lol

Waiting for May's block! I have July's block all picked out! I think everyone will love it! "BAM" as Chef Emeril Lagasse is always saying!

Hugs,
Betty/ Cajun/ whoever I am today!
LOL Cajun... so does the BAM translate to a clue of BANG.. for Fourth of July Fireworks...
Old 04-17-2012, 05:03 PM

Thanks everyone for your compliments. I love doing these monthly blocks. When I started I was just going to make it for myself. But then I decided these are just so cute that I need my granddaughter, to have this adorable one of a kind quilt. I hope everyone posts their finished quilt at the end of the year too. Katie
Old 04-17-2012, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116 View Post
Hi Everyone - I haven't been on the QB in ages, so I'm behind in my picture posting. Here is my April BOM. The second picture includes my March BOM, which I did not post last month.
This BOM is lots of fun, and I can't wait to see what May brings us.
What a great job you have done with your April Tulip block, too!! I love how you put the tulip on your back ground fabric. Such a cute idea. Also your March Shamrock block turned out just as nice as all of your blocks have. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us today. Nice work!!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tweety2911 View Post
Finally got mine done this morning. Love everyone's block.
What a pretty combination of fabric color's you have put together for your April's Tulip BOM block. Your purple fabric is so pretty & goes so well with the pink & green. Thank you too, for sharing your beautiful block with all of the rest of us. We just love to see everyone's pretty blocks.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:33 PM

I also posted my April blocks in the wrong place. I was all set to do the tulip, but decided I needed umbrellas. So here are my two color line blocks. Hope you enjoy them.

Touch of red:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]328672[/ATTACH]

and Touch of purple and green:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]328673[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2012 bom a04-crop.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	328672   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012 bom b04-crop.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	25.5 KB