Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
I spy swap - Signup has Closed >

I spy swap - Signup has Closed

I spy swap - Signup has Closed

Old 04-21-2012, 12:52 PM

this sounds like alot of fun.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:07 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by fred singer View Post
this sounds like alot of fun.
Yes it is !!! We got lots of lovelies last Ispy swap.. Cant wait to see what i get this time !!! Whoo Hoo...

Now to all the swappers- IF we can get them to out hostess with the most-ess asap WE can get them back SOONER !!!! and then maybe, just maybe we can twist our wonderful host's arm to host another one !!!! Sound like a plan??!?!?!??!?? hee hee...

So who's with me !?!??!?!??!
Old 04-21-2012, 04:31 PM

Sounds good to me............tomorrow will wash and iron...................and then the cutting...............

I've choose some interesting fabric.........crabs and apples and dogs and sweets and watermelons and parrots and sock monkeys and owls and things a white cat likes to catch.............what a variety..................
Old 04-21-2012, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
Sounds good to me............tomorrow will wash and iron...................and then the cutting...............

I've choose some interesting fabric.........crabs and apples and dogs and sweets and watermelons and parrots and sock monkeys and owls and things a white cat likes to catch.............what a variety..................
Sounds great. Happy cutting.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:37 PM

Thanks for the invite but timing is not good for me right now. Too many projects in the works. Let someone else have my spot, but keep me in mind for the next time.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Cornerstone quilter View Post
Thanks for the invite but timing is not good for me right now. Too many projects in the works. Let someone else have my spot, but keep me in mind for the next time.
Will do. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:50 PM

Update list:

1 SheriR
2 SheriR
3 sustraley
4 mmonohon
5 mmonohon
6 mmonohon
7 Nexxus831
8 dconroy84
9 dconroy84
10 dconroy84
11 marybrace
12 marybrace
13 wesing
14 MaryMo
15 Cheesehead
16 Mamaskeeto
17 ohiobuckeye
18 sacoons
19 Hooked
20 EC
21 Everose
22 Everose
23 Jannie
24 Annaquilts
25 Annaquilts
26 RedGarnet222
27 KarenR
28 KarenR
29 buttons grow
30 girlscouts1
31 girlscouts1
32 girlscouts1
33 Yosamitesa
34 luvTooQuilt
35 luvTooQuilt
36 Quilt Novice
37 catpawski
38 catpawski
39 catpawski
40 Fred Singer
Old 04-22-2012, 05:32 AM

Do you still have room for someone? I just saw this...sounds like fun. I will take 1 or 2 sets...whatever you have room for...please let me know.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:04 AM
vjc

Default 5" Square Swap

Just read about you swap that ended. If this works out well, please run it again. I would like to be at the top of the list:. Hope it goes great.

vjc

Originally Posted by mmonohon View Post
I am looking to start a 5" I Spy charm swap with 40 members. The 40 members will submit 40 squares of 3 different quilt quality fabrics.

* SIGNUP ends May 8, 2012 or until we have 40 members. You must send me a PM in order to get on the sign-up list.

First things first: Please read all the general swap rules of the board, these also apply to this swap. They are located on the top of the swap board written by the administration. Or, here is the link ...

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm

~~The rules had to be posted, but now to the fun stuff!! So who is in????

*MATERIALS:
Purchase (or raid your stash) three different I Spy fabrics (a yard should do it depending on if you wish to fussy cut or how you cut designs out). Cut 40 (forty) 5 inch squares out of each of the 3 (three) different fabrics (washed, ironed and in marked zip lock bags for safe transportation).

 Please use 100% cottons only! If in doubt of fiber content, please leave it out! And NO flannels (this time).

 Please be sure to trim off the selvages before cutting your squares. Also, try to be accurate in your cutting of the squares, so they DO measure 5".

 Be sure that your image will fit in the square and not be hidden in the ¼ inch seam allowance.

 Please, please, please double check that you have 40 squares per set!! We don't want to short change anyone.

 It seems to work best if you put each sets of squares in small ziploc baggies. Be sure to label each baggie with your board name, name, address, etc.

* MAILING DEADLINE: I would like to receive all packages by May 29, 2012 and will sort and mail out squares by June 15, 2012. Please PM me your address so I can add you to the list and send you my mailing address.

You will mail the squares to me in a priority flat rate envelope or regular bubble wrap envelope using postage stamp(s) on the identical return envelope. Please, double check the postage, as I wouldn't want your squares to be held up. I can't be responsible for extra postage fees. I'll sort all the squares and send them back to you.

Important!!!! There has been a problem reported with the post office accepting the pre-metered return envelopes, and I would hate to have your envelope held up because of expired postage. So please use a stamp or stamps!

COMMUNICATION: If something comes up and you are not able to meet the deadline for mailing, or if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:02 PM

Default my top from last swap

still needs a back and quilted
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ispy2.JPG
Views:	355
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	329852