May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

Old 05-10-2012, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
Well I was going to shoot for my boxes to go out tomorrow,
but what I was waiting for got held up until Saturday, so I
am sorry to say that it will be Monday before my boxes are
in the mail.

yep one of my items havent arrived either. i contacted the seller today to find out when they're shipping as i bought these things 5 days ago. good grief.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 PM

Default Correction of SP

Want to make a correction as my Sp was Stampqn as Lori accidentally gave me the wrong screename since she did not enclose it in her card. Thank you once again Jan for being my partner this month.

Hoppa
Old 05-10-2012, 08:26 PM

Looks like I won't be able to send my package out until Saturday or Monday, sorry SP. I've been very busy getting my house ready to put on the market. I have most of your package ready to go, just waiting to add 2 more items. I'll give a few more clues......my SP had grandkids, a furbaby and there is a number 2 and 0 in her zip. That's it for now.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 PM

You go girl - if WE don't look out for ourselves, who will? Hope you get a good car and trick it out just for you..Cheer up - there's only one place to go when you feel really down, and that is UP.

Hugs
Jean

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
What fun packages!
I am in a good mood now. I decided to buy myself a car. Again.
About a year and a half ago I got rid of my gas guzzling van and bought a little Suzuki which I loved.
I got Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly floor mats and a matching CD holder which was chock full of my favorite Bollywood CDs.
Then my husbands car bit the dust. I said, no worries. We will share mine. I work at home and he works four blocks away. I figured we could work things out very easily. Ha!
Not so. My floor mats are ripped and filthy. My CD holder is full of his stuff since he doesn't like mine.
And the plans to share - poof! Out the window. I no longer have a cute little Suzuki. He does.
So, I saw a car in the paper and tomorrow morning I am going to see it and probably buy it.
Then I will get new floor mats for myself and I will be happy - zipping down the highway with my Bollywood blasting!
And no one will be allowed in my car except Daisy. It is for girls only.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 PM

Received a great (and HUGE) firmie from Crafty Grammie. She certainly outdid herself ! Books to read, seeds to plant, fabric to fondle, chocolate to eat, on and on. Thanks again so very much Grammie ! Sara
Old 05-10-2012, 10:09 PM

Ok, I just found this group and have read through each page. What a great bunch of people!!. I will have to wait and join in on the June SP . Just curious what do you put in your boxes???
Old 05-11-2012, 03:52 AM

To my SP..Just wanted to let you know that your package is heading out today ..I was so excited about mailing it that this morning, I jumped up out of bed, put on the coffee, drank 2 cups and THAN, looked at the time..I was up and going at 3:30 am ..I do believe a nap is in order for me today ..Diana
Old 05-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Swap Hosts

What a fabulous package Nancy in Louisiana sent. Love those stripey pads - potholders? Mug rugs? Love them!
Greenini, I am so glad that you are cancer free and off the osteo meds. That is wonderful news.
Ladybug, unless you started child bearing while you were a child, I don't think you could possibly be old enough to be my mother!
Well, I ran a CarFax on the car I had my eye on and there is a discrepancy of 12,000 miles on what the seller says and what CarFax says so we will see. I need to call her this morning for an explanation before we go there. I'm a little hesitant since it's quite a drive to get there and I really don't want to waste time.
BUT ... the sun is out ... my first strawberries of the season are ripening ... and if I can get them before the bugs do I'm happy! Bad mood gone. I think I'll put on some Bollywood and dance around in my night gown to celebrate a glorious day! Anyone want to join me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy9eftbGs0U
Old 05-11-2012, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
....BUT ... the sun is out ... my first strawberries of the season are ripening ... and if I can get them before the bugs do I'm happy! Bad mood gone. I think I'll put on some Bollywood and dance around in my night gown to celebrate a glorious day! Anyone want to join me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy9eftbGs0U
it is a glorious day and i am headed out to the park for my 3 mile jog/walk and to listen to the birds chirp/sing. bollywood music eh? krystyna you truly are a unique soul. enjoy your dance!
Old 05-11-2012, 04:26 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
it is a glorious day and i am headed out to the park for my 3 mile jog/walk and to listen to the birds chirp/sing. bollywood music eh? krystyna you truly are a unique soul. enjoy your dance!
Enjoy the day! I actually got hooked on Bollywood when I found free music CDs in some packages of various Indian food I purchased. While the food wasn't that great, the music was and I ended up buying a bunch of it just to collect all the CDs! Then I bought more so I could share with one of my sisters. I don't know what she thought of the food, but she liked the music.