Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 05-19-2012, 05:05 AM

Great job everyone were coming right along.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:17 AM

Just going through the pictures of the quilts this round. They are fabulous! Everyone does such a great job. Thanks for letting me play with all of you! Love and kisses. :-)
Old 05-19-2012, 10:12 AM

That is perfect. I will try and search it out. Do you always come out for the sewing expo at Puyallup?
If you come again, let me know and we will meet up for dinner or something. Cathy likes to meet the family from the quilt board as much as i do.

thanks for the info
R
Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
It is a design wall that you and put up and take down. The first time I ever saw one was at the quilt show in WA ( Puyallup SP? ) many years ago. I got one about 5 years ago. It's made by Cheryl Ann's Design Wall.
PO Box 36, Keno, Oregon 97627 1-877-234-0747 That's the information on it, but I don't know if it's current. I think there is a web site too, under Cheryl Ann. They come in about 3 sizes. I love mine and use it a lot, but can store it in a little bag when not in use. Hope that's what you wanted to know.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:10 PM

I have not been getting notices again......I hate when that happens. Love all the pics that have been posted
Old 05-19-2012, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore View Post
finished the pinwheel top received from crafty but do not know where to send it next anyone know please pm me

thanks Linda
Oh My Gosh!!! That is my center and I just love it!!! I haven't seen it since crafty did those pretty pinwheel flowers....... Thank you everyone who worked on it...... Fromzstore I just love what you did!!! I'm not sure who gets it next.... I think Robert and then home to me I'm not sure though.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
That is perfect. I will try and search it out. Do you always come out for the sewing expo at Puyallup?
If you come again, let me know and we will meet up for dinner or something. Cathy likes to meet the family from the quilt board as much as i do.

thanks for the info
R
Oh, don't I wish I could get there every year, but no. I have only been out to Oregon to visit twice since I moved from there to Maine. I loved living there and went to the show in Sisters every year too. Have you been to either of the shows? I know it would be quite a long car trip to get to Sisters, but it's sooooo much fun to see.
If I ever get back your way again I'll be sure to let you know. I would love to met you and Cathy. Thanks for the offer to meet. Wish we could.....but at least we can chat here.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:31 PM

That we can do, and can we CHAT....lol.

All the Best
roberto
Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
Oh, don't I wish I could get there every year, but no. I have only been out to Oregon to visit twice since I moved from there to Maine. I loved living there and went to the show in Sisters every year too. Have you been to either of the shows? I know it would be quite a long car trip to get to Sisters, but it's sooooo much fun to see.
If I ever get back your way again I'll be sure to let you know. I would love to met you and Cathy. Thanks for the offer to meet. Wish we could.....but at least we can chat here.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore View Post
finished the pinwheel top received from crafty but do not know where to send it next anyone know please pm me

thanks Linda
Linda:

This is what I had for the list:

Abonda - Throw
LJ, crafty, Amber, fromzstore, lv2sew, Robert ,Carsey

Unless something has changed, it should go to lv2sew then to Robert and then to me. I hope this helps.

Blessings!
Carole
Old 05-20-2012, 05:56 PM

Thanks carol
Old 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM

You are so welcome and your work is gorgeous! That is going to be hard to follow! Have a great evening!

Blessings!
Carole