Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun >

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Old 06-30-2012, 08:50 PM

I decided to go with the PE 770 after all. Before placing the order on Ebay for $455.00, I checked Amazon one more time and found a deal even better than the one I missed out on. I was able to purchase a NEW one for $400.00 plus 17.99 shipping! Doing the happy dance! lol
Thank you all for your advice.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002MQI2NM/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I know there will be as many opinions on this as there are quilters. I bought a combo and pretty much never took the embroidery unit off so my next one was the PE-770. Although I have several machines, my work-a-day set up is an L shaped desk with embroidery machine on right and sewing machine on left. Works for me ... what works for you?

Last edited by SharonTX; 06-30-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:50 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]345767[/ATTACH]

Futura Embroidery Machine Chat Room

Stitch Chat.. A place for embroidery people to meet.. Tags: Filled Design machine embroidery designs, machine embroidery wedding .. Stitch Chat.. A place for embroidery people to meet.. others who own a Singer Futura 2000 SES Sewing / Embroidery Machine.. Just going to nip up to the sewing room to .. Costco Product Reviews and Hotel Properties Singer Futura 2000 All-in-One Embroidery \\ u0026 sewing machine.. Read and compare experiences customers have had with .. A place for friends of machine embroidery to post pictures, videos, blogs and chat.. Sewing Machine Reviews \\ u0026 Sewing pattern reviews.. .. Chat Room: Chat Schedule: Chat Transcripts: Sewing.. must be made specifically for the Futura line also applies to embroidery .. There is no need for multiple machines in the sewing room .. We invite you to browse our product line to learn more about sewing machine . 9944d98994 Main; Embroidery Machines Lets Chat \\ u0026 Have Fun.. but I like to be close to my machine, so I move it to my dining room.. is a singer Futura embroidery machine? I .. .. I bought my first sewing machine.. trip to the emergency room for a piece of a needle embedded in the finger.. (Think, an embroidery machine Compatible with ... Futura embroidery machines and tools - sewing machine reviews Chat Room: .. Chat Schedule: Chat Transcripts: Sewing .. The Singer Futura XL400 is a basic sewing and embroidery machine with multi-hooping and I also offer our traditional Quantum Futura yahoo chat group Jenny's Sewing FuturaEmbroidery ..: ...! Singer Futura Embroidery Group Chat Beta now available on the menu on the left .. Welcome to the best Singer Embroidery Machines Brother group .. Lets chat \\ u0026 Have Fun .. have no place to set up my computer but my dining room .. I would recommend SINGER CE-100 Futura Sewing / Embroidery Machine.. got mine about six months ago and absolutely fell in love with it.. Best quality at an affordable price .

Main; Embroidery Machines Lets Chat \\ u0026 Have Fun.. but I like to be close to my machine, so I move it to my dining room.. is a singer Futura embroidery machine? I .. .. I bought my first sewing machine.. trip to the emergency room for a piece of a needle embedded in the finger.. (Think, an embroidery machine Compatible with ... Futura embroidery machines and tools - sewing machine reviews Chat Room: .. Chat Schedule: Chat Transcripts: Sewing .. The Singer Futura XL400 is a basic sewing and embroidery machine with multi-hooping and I also offer our traditional Quantum Futura yahoo chat group Jenny's Sewing FuturaEmbroidery ..: ...! Singer Futura Embroidery Group Chat Beta now available on the menu on the left .. Welcome to the best Singer Embroidery Machines Brother group .. Lets chat \\ u0026 Have Fun .. have no place to set up my computer but my dining room .. I would recommend SINGER CE-100 Futura Sewing / Embroidery Machine.. got mine about six months ago and absolutely fell in love with it.. Best quality at an affordable price .
Attached Images  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Hi Ladies!! This is my first post on this thread so I'm sorry if this has already been talked about. I purchased several Anita Goodesigns CDs a year ago & they are still sitting unopened. I have the Bernina 440 with em modual. Any help, ideas, suggestions on using these designs? I use the Bernina designs now or some from EML. I have only worked on towels, quilt labels & a few baby items. I need to use my toys more often. Help!!!
Beachbound- Anita Gooddesign makes great designs. It is one (only one) of my favorites. Put those CDs in your computer and transfer them to a USB stick and go crazy. I have used AGD designs on towels, jeans, jackets, t-shirts, kitchen towels, and now am working on some for quilting.

Go for it and have fun!
Old 07-01-2012, 09:11 AM

[QUOTE=Krystyna;5328888 Although I have several machines, my work-a-day set up is an L shaped desk with embroidery machine on right and sewing machine on left. Works for me ... what works for you?[/QUOTE]

Mine is U-shaped. I have a smaller cutting/ironing area to my left that I use when piecing, my Elna in front and my PE 770 on the right. All my embroidery thread is in 4 plastic containers that stack and attach to each other with a handle on the top. I keep that on a shelf under the machine. Got the containers at JoAnn. I use a long plastic drawer divider to line up my thread for a project, then work on something else until it needs a thread change. I don't have to get up from my chair to change the thread.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by SharonTX View Post
I decided to go with the PE 770 after all. Before placing the order on Ebay for $455.00, I checked Amazon one more time and found a deal even better than the one I missed out on. I was able to purchase a NEW one for $400.00 plus 17.99 shipping! Doing the happy dance! lol
Thank you all for your advice.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002MQI2NM/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
Great price, Sharon! There are several of us with that machine that can help you get started.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
If that one doesn't try this free one. It does alot. It's free unless you want it on CD then it's 14.99.

http://www.freesierrasoftware.com/

I went to the link, but don't see nowhere to download the software.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:25 PM

http://www.digideedesigns.com/antiqu...gmachines.html

Just received an email from this embroidery site and thought everyone would like to see the "antique machines" embroidery!! These would be adorable on a wallhanging or quilt!!
Old 07-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Swap Hosts

Sharon, congratulations! That is a fantastic price! You'll love it.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:47 AM

I would love to chat about embroidery machines. I have several Bernina emb. machines and user them just about daily. I make a LOT of purses and emroidery on most of them. My customers love being able to have their purses custom made with whatever they want on them.
Ginny
Old 07-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Power Poster

This site has several old time machines too. I LOVE this site! They always have sales.
http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/default.aspx