Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
“Every Day is a Holiday!!! 10 1/2" layer cake Swap with a 'Neutral' 2.5 Twist !!!! >

“Every Day is a Holiday!!! 10 1/2" layer cake Swap with a 'Neutral' 2.5 Twist !!!!

“Every Day is a Holiday!!! 10 1/2" layer cake Swap with a 'Neutral' 2.5 Twist !!!!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Power Poster

Yosa- my son was born 31 years ago 8 pounds 7 oz and spent a week in ICU for lung problems it is a scary time but he overcame that and is just fine now. The nurses in ICU had a blast with him as he was so big they didn't have to be as delicate with him, which is a bonus Give her a hug from all of us and tell her it is hard now but he has the best of care and to be strong for when he gets home. With my son it was hard to explain at the size he was when he was born that since he was 2 weeks early and his lungs had not developed he was considered a premie.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Power Poster

Was just "chatting" with Luv and I have to agree with her - it is so quiet because it is summer and everyone is out doing things .... as if anything is more important than sewing and quilting

Thursday we are suppose to hit 100 here in Indiana - I won't be doing anything
Old 06-27-2012, 07:21 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Hey all my swappers !!!!!

Have you guys checked out SharonB's siggie swap..??? Come on over and check it out... Come join us.. the blocks are super easy and there is still plenty of time to get them done.. Easy peasy.. iron freezer paper on the back to make the signing easy !!! or just use a piece of sandpaper to keep it from moving around..

COME ON OVER AND JOIN US !!!!! You can have a forever memento from your QB family !!!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...a-t187647.html
Old 06-27-2012, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
Hey all my swappers !!!!!

Have you guys checked out SharonB's siggie swap..??? Come on over and check it out... Come join us.. the blocks are super easy and there is still plenty of time to get them done.. Easy peasy.. iron freezer paper on the back to make the signing easy !!! or just use a piece of sandpaper to keep it from moving around..

COME ON OVER AND JOIN US !!!!! You can have a forever memento from your QB family !!!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...a-t187647.html
Yes yes YES!!! We need you all!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:43 AM

WOW!! Been reading and so much has been going on since the last swap I was in. Everyone take care in the upcoming heat, 100* today and 106* tomorrow. My daughter works in the kitchen as the main cook at the nursing home and AC doesn't work half the time. Not looking forward to it!! Can someone tell me what the next swap is going to be? I may try to get in this time.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:27 AM

Momma_K Luv's July swap is: *

July- alphabet soup - Any letter or symbols or words. One -zipper-Baggie Contains 12(twelve) of the SAME print.
You may sign up for up to six(6) sets.
*With a stash buster twist - 2-1/2" Strips cut WOF of ANYTHING IN YOUR STASH! One Baggie contains 5(five) **DIFFERENT** strips. You may sign up for up to six(6) sets.

My daughter wants to do two sets. She thinks an alphabet quilt would be cute.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:13 AM

Another late to the party, but hopefully there is still room. Just sent the email for 6 sets
Old 07-02-2012, 02:00 PM

You had me worried for a minute there.

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
whoops forgot

12- squires 1042 - 6 sets 4 twists - REC"D
Old 07-02-2012, 02:41 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I'll swap and mail back your packages as soon as I get back from my 'extended vacation'... I'll be home soon I promise and the first thing I'll do is swap before I unpack !!!!!!

Also the new swap is open- alphabet soup...

Also for those who want a memento - Me Me Me!!!!!!! Sharonb has a siggie swap goin...

I'd love a block from all of you !!!! I joined , will you ?!?!? Come on over and join the fun !!

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 07-02-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:06 PM

Packages are ready for mailing and will be in Monday's mail....

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay.....

And if you haven't already signed up for the next swap come on over and join us!!!