Needlecase Exchange

Old 07-03-2012, 06:59 PM

marleclair u also sent a card holder and a real cute wall hanger as soon as i get it done i`ll have to get becky to post it hopfuly
Old 07-04-2012, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Laquita, sorry to hear about Dakota! Always in our prayers! Maybe this picture of Cindy & Duke asleep in my studio will cheer you up!
Thanks for sharing, yes its cute. I shared it with Shea too. We are SO thankful she found a good home.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:41 AM

(1) Thank you all for your prayers for Dakota! They had to do several scans and procedures and finally an EDG & Colonoscopy (yes on a 14 mo old!) But Praise the Lord they found the problem, he had an ulcer in is upper GI area. Pretty good size too! They were able to cauterize it and we are now home. They think the Amoxicillian he was on tje 7 days before for tonsilitis caused the ulcer.

(2) i got my needlecase from Karen Folsom AKA brwn-eyedgirl it was a patchwork 2x2 squares with a cross stitched from that says: LIFE" is a patchwork of friends! So cute!!! THANK YOU SO MUC Karen!!!

(3) Can someone please tell me how to search and find names )aka my ss) to send them a PM? I HAVE gone to the member list and searched there, but could not find her. I have come back to this group and hit ctrl F to try and search for her name on here and that didn't work. There HAS TO BE an easier way, please tell me how.
Thanks everyone!!!!

This exchage was fun,
Old 07-04-2012, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by CAS49OR View Post
Wow, this might be a case for one of us to make next time:
http://inlovewiththreads.wordpress.c...fe-you-decide/
OHHHHH I LIKE IT!! I copied this link and printed the pictures for next time maybe????
Old 07-04-2012, 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=Neesie;5334110]I'm doing a Snoopy Happy Dance, here in TX! My needle case came, today! It's from Jan Rutherford and it's beautiful! THANK YOU, JAN!!! Look at the beautiful hand embroidery!!! I love it!!!! AND . . . I was just recently whining because I had no mug rugs and was having to use folded paper towels . . . soooooo . . . she SENT ME A MUG RUG, TOO!!!! Had to brew myself a fresh cup of tea, before sitting down to post. Yes, it pays to whine!!! Here are my beautiful gifts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]346124[/ATTACH]

LOVE the cute sewing machine embroidery! And the mug rug too so bright and cheerfyl! I had not thought about sending one of those! Thanks for the idea!
Happy 4th everyone!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by sewbeadit View Post
Gosh, the needle cases are coming in so beautiful, I love them. This was a fun swap for sure.

I received a darling needle case today from Snownannie, and I love it. She also sent needles, a cutter and seam ripper which I seem to be needing more and more these days! How did she know!lol Thanks so much Jeannetta, I think this is just the cutest needle case ever and great goodies to go with.[ATTACH=CONFIG]346155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]346156[/ATTACH]
HOW darling!!!!! Perfect for a coffee/tea drinker too! The fabric was perfect for the coffee pot. These different shapes are certailing setting the bar higher for me for future needlecase swaps!!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy View Post
Here are pics of the needlecase I sent to fmhall2. Front, open and back, as well as a picture of the stilleto I made (the blue one). She said that she liked blues, so I used a fabric that I had and loved, but b/c the print was so large, I couldn't figure out what to do with it. This seemed like a perfect use.
Okay Im really dumb, but what are the 2 beautiful pokie things for? They don't look like pins. Someone else know? Thanks for educating me!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
(1) Thank you all for your prayers for Dakota! They had to do several scans and procedures and finally an EDG & Colonoscopy (yes on a 14 mo old!) But Praise the Lord they found the problem, he had an ulcer in is upper GI area. Pretty good size too! They were able to cauterize it and we are now home. They think the Amoxicillian he was on tje 7 days before for tonsilitis caused the ulcer.

(2) i got my needlecase from Karen Folsom AKA brwn-eyedgirl it was a patchwork 2x2 squares with a cross stitched from that says: LIFE" is a patchwork of friends! So cute!!! THANK YOU SO MUC Karen!!!

(3) Can someone please tell me how to search and find names )aka my ss) to send them a PM? I HAVE gone to the member list and searched there, but could not find her. I have come back to this group and hit ctrl F to try and search for her name on here and that didn't work. There HAS TO BE an easier way, please tell me how.
Thanks everyone!!!!

This exchage was fun,
Thank heavens Dakota is now on the mend! Prayers have been answered!

As for the screen name/real name, you probably need to ask the exchange hostess. Guess we need to start asking that both be included, in the info.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:05 PM

Snownannie the coffee needlecase you made is sooooooooo cute!
Old 07-04-2012, 01:07 PM

peaceandjoy that is a beautiful needlecase you made! I see you included some of the Wonder Clips everyone has been excited about.