Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Batik Block Sampler ~~ Sign-ups Close May 30th, 2012 ~~ >

Batik Block Sampler ~~ Sign-ups Close May 30th, 2012 ~~

Batik Block Sampler ~~ Sign-ups Close May 30th, 2012 ~~

Old 07-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Power Poster

Quiltingkrazy that sounds like the easiest for Susan. Thank you for offering it to her. I am fine with it.Just let us know what route it goes. It sounds like Susan is not well yet and has enough going on.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:47 PM

Since you helped so much with this, I would certainly appreciate it, you are so kind to offer. She should have all the return postage , addresses, etc. You might ask her about the Boom swap also and let us know.
Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
Pinklotus and all, I do live closest to Susan and would be glad to GO PICK UP the blocks to make that easier on her.
I do not mind at all. I could then turn around and get the blocks all mailed to everyone. Y'all just let me know if this would be ok with PinkLotus and the others in the Batik swap.

Pinklotus I am glad you have been able to respond on the board to let us all know you are OK. I'm apologize for any ill feelings you may have gotten from me or anyone else. In this day and age, so many people do the wrong things and we tend to think that first when things don't go as planned.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:49 PM

To let Susan know, maybe it would be advised to post on facebook, pm her thru QB, and any other way we have contacted her so she knows before she goes thru the trouble of mailing back. I am fine, actually happier, with sending them to whomever to swap out and then complete the swap. Sounds smarter to go thru quiltingkrazy so we do not have additional postage for anyone since she is willing to go and pick them up. Would be fun to at least meet Susan in person and give her a comfort hug.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:51 PM

Hey Anna, you need to clear your pms so I can send you messages.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:53 PM

I would love to give her a Comfort hug from all of us!
Old 07-17-2012, 04:07 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Thanks for stepping up QKrazy .... Sounds like a great plan...!!!

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
Pinklotus and all, I do live closest to Susan and would be glad to GO PICK UP the blocks to make that easier on her.
I do not mind at all. I could then turn around and get the blocks all mailed to everyone. Y'all just let me know if this would be ok with PinkLotus and the others in the Batik swap.

Pinklotus I am glad you have been able to respond on the board to let us all know you are OK. I'm apologize for any ill feelings you may have gotten from me or anyone else. In this day and age, so many people do the wrong things and we tend to think that first when things don't go as planned.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:33 PM

Pinklotus... hope you feel better soon.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:47 PM

I am good with whoever would like to pick up the blocks and swap out. I think we all wanted to do that and don't really care who does it. I do think we are all grateful PinkLotus has responded and even though she isn't well she is still with us. Quilting hugs and prayers to you Susan......and thank you to whoever completes the swap.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:37 PM

PinkLotus. So sorry that your health has been so under the weather. I've had several health problems myself in the last two years & certainly understand. If there is someone who is picking up the blocks from PinkLotus, please put me on your list. (Bbemerald) . I made one set of 12. If you're having someone else swap, I'm fine with that, otherwise please mail me back the original blocks. Thanks!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:56 PM

4 Packages were swapped and mailed back today. My mom and husband is helping me, and I am supervising. My mom has been coming over in the evenings and helping with supper for us, and we started swapping before I read and seen all the messages on the board and by PM about QuiltingKrazy picking them up and swapping them out yesterday. My husband is mailing them out for me. I counted and looked over the 4 swapped packages before they were sent out.

We should be able to get some more packages out tomorrow. She is here now cooking supper, and then later we are going to see what we can get done. Please have a little more patience with me I am trying my best.

Thanks,
Susan/PinkLotus

The 4 packages that went out today swapped are:

- Peggy B. in MT
- Felicia A. in CA
- Beverly H. in UT
- Lynn W. in VT

I told my husband to ship them with Delivery Confirmation, and I have those numbers if you ladies need them. PLEASE POST when you receive your blocks just to make double sure you got them.