Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-12-2012, 07:24 PM

Ok,here goes,sorry i havnt had a chance to tell everyone bout my big box i got from miss,HAVEPLENTY,,,,omg, its unbeliveable,and i cant post pics,so sorry,and sad ,here goes,I got a chicken soup book,and its beside my bed,,,3. Great cook books which my mom is usein one to fix me a birthday dinner tomor,,,woo hoo,,a i love lucy dvd,i am watchin in bed now,,,lol,a pin hold er for broken neddles,thank you,i said dirty word yesterday,cause i drop one and found it real quick,in my foot,some sewin neddles,a quilt worls mag,nite pad,and pen,nice,my dd,tryed to take,but didnt,,,lol. Chop sticks,i newded,pins,a post card from ST,LOUIE,,buttons,a nice bag of ribbion and lace,spools of ribbion.ok,youready for this,,,omg the fabric,i just love,and its is goin in my gs ispy quilt,one with fire trucks and spoted dogs,,one with ,fire truck,cop cars,emt trucks,one with,nursery ryhams,a holloween panal for a bag,,,,Ok,,,some b/w ,an white,and one with hearts,a great little card,that is so sweet,AnD,,,,,a sumplicty pattern,for,,,,you ready,,,,PIN CUSHIONS,now i can get in ANOTHER,,swap,omg,,,i hope i didnt leave any thing out,i cant tell you,how much i,just love every thing,ooohh,i forgot,i got just the cuteist pin cushing,which that one is going next to the bed,so when i get up out of bed i wont say bad words,HEHE,thank you soooooo much,MISS,HAVEPLENTY
Old 08-12-2012, 07:28 PM

So sorry bout the spelling,i used my phone,have fun reading between the lines,,,,or words lollol
Old 08-12-2012, 07:52 PM

Red face

Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
Ok,here goes,sorry i havnt had a chance to tell everyone bout my big box i got from miss,HAVEPLENTY,,,,omg, its unbeliveable,and i cant post pics,so sorry,and sad ,here goes,I got a chicken soup book,and its beside my bed,,,3. Great cook books which my mom is usein one to fix me a birthday dinner tomor,,,woo hoo,,a i love lucy dvd,i am watchin in bed now,,,lol,a pin hold er for broken neddles,thank you,i said dirty word yesterday,cause i drop one and found it real quick,in my foot,some sewin neddles,a quilt worls mag,nite pad,and pen,nice,my dd,tryed to take,but didnt,,,lol. Chop sticks,i newded,pins,a post card from ST,LOUIE,,buttons,a nice bag of ribbion and lace,spools of ribbion.ok,youready for this,,,omg the fabric,i just love,and its is goin in my gs ispy quilt,one with fire trucks and spoted dogs,,one with ,fire truck,cop cars,emt trucks,one with,nursery ryhams,a holloween panal for a bag,,,,Ok,,,some b/w ,an white,and one with hearts,a great little card,that is so sweet,AnD,,,,,a sumplicty pattern,for,,,,you ready,,,,PIN CUSHIONS,now i can get in ANOTHER,,swap,omg,,,i hope i didnt leave any thing out,i cant tell you,how much i,just love every thing,ooohh,i forgot,i got just the cuteist pin cushing,which that one is going next to the bed,so when i get up out of bed i wont say bad words,HEHE,thank you soooooo much,MISS,HAVEPLENTY
. Ooooo forgot i gor a word find book,thank you,
Old 08-12-2012, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
So sorry bout the spelling,i used my phone,have fun reading between the lines,,,,or words lollol
you are so welcome and i hope you can enjoy the contents. btw, the frixon pen (black one) is one to mark your fabric with. it washes out and the lines will only reappear if the quilt is in the below digits cold. at least that is what other quilters are saying. i haven't tried mine out yet.

mary
Old 08-12-2012, 08:06 PM

Great pkg Krystyna, you received some wonderful stuff! Will have my pkg in the mail tomorrow. Going "up north" to my DHs home state where we meet. The USAF base where my Dad was stationed at is closed now there. More clues for my SP tomorrow after I get back from the PO. Everyone have a great night!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:08 PM

Well ,iwas just getin back on here cause of that,i need one soooooo bad,And,one more thing,omg,iam from texas but live in ky now,and do u know what else she gave me A KEY RING FROM FT,WORTH, STOCK YARDS,YEEEE HAAAA LOVE IT
Old 08-12-2012, 08:12 PM

miss,haveplenty the pen is great ,i have different colors,but use my black so much,it ran out,,lol
Old 08-12-2012, 09:51 PM

To my SP, I will be mailing your package out Tuesday, You say who is it? sorry, can't say if I did you wouldn't be a secret anymore .......
Hugs, Louise
From Arkansas
Old 08-12-2012, 11:37 PM

So shameless plug.. Remember back for the June swap, I got a lovely layer cake of pinks? and I made a big heart block? Ok well.. I turned it into a baby quilt and i got the top finished tonight. This pic doesn't do it justice and well I had one math booboo but I am really in love with it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]355238[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	baby quilt.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	355238  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:38 PM

It's very pretty.