Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups

Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups

Old 08-16-2012, 11:29 AM

Don't panic SheriR, just hurry it up.
Fraew, does that mean you want to be the mama peep??
Quilter Momma I'll send carmello's your way....when I know they won't melt or I could send them now and you'll just have to lick them up
Old 08-16-2012, 12:04 PM

Oh yum, I have not had chocolate for two months now and it is starting to take its toll on me. Caramello, Rolos, anything with chocolate and caramel are my favorite. I will accept all donations when you mail your f8ths. This way I can get a treat to work on your block and you may get it faster that way.I am thinking my group needs to be called Snickers because that seems to be the jest of us. I will "Snicker" everytime I open a f8th that has a piece of chocolate in it. yep, send it my way.
Now you said a puppy. I want one so much. I want it to be an apricot toy poodle that wants to sit on my lap and at my feet when I sew and follow me everywhere I go and never leave my side like my little Cuddles did. I am putting in my special order then if you have to "jog" down the street to get it. Otherwise I will put your block to last.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:17 PM

I love the candy idea!
Old 08-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Now you said a puppy. I want one so much. I want it to be an apricot toy poodle that wants to sit on my lap and at my feet when I sew and follow me everywhere I go and never leave my side like my little Cuddles did.
Sounds like we both want a toy dog to baby. You a toy poodle and me my toy Maltese.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:20 PM

I demand all chocolate.. puppies.. and kittens.. and I already have my own bag of birdseed so just send me extra fabric.

I will be a Diva and say I can only be placed in Reese Peanut Butter Cup, Sapphires, or Brilliant Blue groups. Oh crap this means I gotta hurry up and cut up my fabric.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:08 PM

If everyone is going to state that favorite candy you can put me down for Heath or Peanut Butter M & M's, I love them both. Okay if I could send each 1 of you a puppy I really would......just not sure if you're really really serious.....
April you gave me enough time to get my house cleaned, still have 1 load in the dryer and have to vacuum the downstairs, gotta' have the room spic and span for quilting, so any time you're ready I'll be waiting for the names.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:13 PM

I haven't determined what fabric I want to use yet. So today at work I told myself, "I am going to use the colors in a quilt that match the clothes the next person in the door has on." WOW, did I luck out. A lady came in with bright colors of a dk teal, purple and lime green. So I need to know what size group I am in so I can get fabric ready. I had signed up for either a small group or a large group. What ever was easiest. So, can't wait to find fabric in these colors.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:39 PM

Okay vacuum done, I lied had 2 loads, going to fold the last 1 and put away....then I'm ready. As I receive the envelopes I put them in a box, adding new in the back, so I work on them as first received. dark teal and purple, get extra and send please, my most favorite colors. Send me lots sustraley, promise I'll send you 2 blocks in return, just make sure I can make 2 for me too!!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 05:21 PM

So, do we get a pm or a direct email with our lists? I'm not in a rush, I just want to make sure I'm checking the appropriate folder.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:23 PM

You will get a direct email hopefully tomorrow evening
Hugs
April