Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun >

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Old 08-22-2012, 10:04 PM

sharon...also check your bobbins...i have a babylock that DOES NOT like those prewound ones...they caused numerous problems and were not reliable...so i have them now to use for sewing on bindings or i use them on my janome 6600 as sewing thread...cant bear to just toss them....i did go to the local brother dealer and bought good bobbins made specifically for the babylock...big difference...they brought to my attention some nicks & burrs on the prewounds that were catching & causing misfeeds...im in plano....
Old 08-23-2012, 04:49 AM

Finally finished reading this thread... wow! Thank you Louise for sending me here. DH bought me a Janome 350e on Monday. Lots of info on here to digest. I've done a few things and think I'm going to love it! I received the Digitizer Jr. with my machine was wondering if any else has used this program. I haven't even loaded it on my computer yet. I need to go and look at all the sites you all love and try some of them. I would really love to try some Christmas redwork. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 08-23-2012, 05:05 PM

have you tried any other thread??? and do you have a thread stand????
Old 08-23-2012, 05:07 PM

the titanium needles last longer so really they don't cost anymore
Old 08-23-2012, 07:43 PM

I have an Elna 8600, which is a combo embroidery and sewing machine. My DH and I purchased it last year when we saw it at a home show booth last year. I used the Digitizer software with it and I LOVE it! I have mostly been making dish towels and shirt logos with it.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:03 PM
gml

Default Have you tried bfc threads?

Originally Posted by labeelady View Post
No, but thanks for telling me about it. I had no idea that Sears even sold embroidery thread.
Hi. I buy embroidery designs from www.bfc-creations.com. They also carry their own brand of embroidery thread. The website for the embroidery threads is www.bfc-stash.com

They are currently having a huge thread sale. Prices are very attractive. Personally I have not bought any threads from them as I have a huge stash but I sure have bought a no. of windows designs from them and their designs are good. Every once in awhile, they have a BOGO sale and Suz is very generous. She will usually throw in extra credit dollars when we buy 5 sets or more. We can use this credit dollars to exchange for designs.

Just like to clarify that I do not have any personal interest in bfc-creations. I am just a very satisfied customer trying to share with others what I have found.

God Bless
gml
Old 08-24-2012, 08:03 AM

I have a Babylock Ellissimo and love it. I recommend it to anybody, I especially like doing all of the things in the hoop.
Jo Ann
Old 08-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Banned

For those of you who have not heard about "Tuckers Treasures" embroidery designs.
She is closing down her website and is offering 2100+ designs ALL for just $5.50.

If you purchase the designs you MUST have them downloaded BY Sept 4th.

Not a bad deal for that many designs. I ordered them and the designs I have seen
are just adorable.

Hurry don't miss out.

She isn't giving up embroidery she is still going to offer designs on her yahoo groups
site.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:48 AM

Thanks for the info,that is a wonderful deal on designs. I would like to download them I went to the web site and I didn't see what formats she had. I use JEF.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
For those of you who have not heard about "Tuckers Treasures" embroidery designs.
She is closing down her website and is offering 2100+ designs ALL for just $5.50.

If you purchase the designs you MUST have them downloaded BY Sept 4th.

Not a bad deal for that many designs. I ordered them and the designs I have seen
are just adorable.

Hurry don't miss out.

She isn't giving up embroidery she is still going to offer designs on her yahoo groups
site.
I've tried to order them to download them but I keep getting a message at the checkout that my shipping address is wrong. Probably because I am trying to order them from Ireland