Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST >
  • October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

• October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Old 09-28-2012, 03:22 PM

Changed my mind, because dummy me forgot I had a package already started. I would lose my head if it wasn't attached.
    Old 09-28-2012, 03:42 PM

Faye- saw the new addition Gunner...he's gorgeous!!
    Old 09-29-2012, 07:10 AM

I'm in for this month...got some fall fabric set aside already for my secret somebody...
    Faye cute machine and Gunny is a dear...wanna come do my back room? I'm ready to hire swamping it out almost
    Old 09-29-2012, 09:14 AM

iam sooooooooo sad;;; i canot join again this month ;;just went back to work and i dont get paid till the 13th BUT watch out for NOV,i will be back in the game,with uall but in meantime i will be watching you alll and seein allllllllllllll those pretties you are gettin
    Old 09-29-2012, 03:04 PM

Sent in my request last night.......................can't wait to get started...............I went to a quilt show today and the hosting quilt guild always have a room of bargins for sale..............got lots of 50 cent fat quarters (of course I only got the cream of the crop).............also picked up some patterns.....................what fun I had.......just wish I had more cash with me................last show you could write a check..............

They had lots of beautiful quilts to view..........and lots of vendors for shopping...........had to go to my car twice............once within the first hour .........and the second time just after lunch.......needed to lighten the load so I could take pictures of the quilts...............now I'm hoping the memory card reader I ordered will allow me to download my pictures to my computer...........
    Old 09-30-2012, 09:58 AM

Oct is almost here! Yeah. I'm in again too, had a slight mess up in my sign up when Lori put the word out in the Sept thread, but got that straightened out so I'm ready.

Love Halloween -for you out of the US-part of it means candy especially chocolate in little snack sizes-who wouldn't love that, kids dressed up in costumes, and go door to door seeking candy, those are the parts I like. But it also is the time the coffee shops have the Pumpkin Lattes-yummy.
    Knitette- I guess one of the benefits of being in Europe is that going to another country is fairly close. I imagine it is about like going somewhere a couple of states away here, except for the visas and passports, and oh yeah language. Sounds like you are having a good time!
    Old 09-30-2012, 12:25 PM

Add the extra stuffs on your listings, especially if there is a love for Halloween, Fall FQ's, Panels to make halloween things, etc etc etc. I love adding extras if I have it on hand!
    Old 09-30-2012, 01:18 PM

I know it's 4:16 but is there anyway I can still join? Just found this and spent so much time reading it slipped past 4

Thanks
    Old 09-30-2012, 03:36 PM

Is there anyway to be notified each month when the 'new' thread is started? I always have to hunt for it, and sometime , time gets away from me, l,ike it did this month and I don't find the thread until the end of sign up. Any suggestions?

Also, we are back in the hosptial with our daughter, Shea. Her incision got infected, please add her to your prayers list, as she could use it. If you'd like more info please feel free to follow her struggle with illness and walk with the Lord via her caringbridge page. www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Looking forward to getting my SS name (I asked for 3 of your names this month!!!) HUM....wonder who it will be and where she will live?????
    Old 09-30-2012, 03:45 PM

ATTENTION PLEASE: LADIES, LOOK HERE:
    I forgot to add to my 'ss questionaire' that I LOVE homemade things. So if you get my name,
    (or even if you don't and want to send me something homemade feel free too) , .....teeehehe
    Thanks, thats all I wanted to say now, have a good evening