Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Featherweight table---need insert---where? >

Featherweight table---need insert---where?

Featherweight table---need insert---where?

Old 09-28-2012, 03:50 AM

Purple friend, amyjo. I'm picking mine up next weekend. I will try looking for a table thank you. Question why do so many featherweight machines come from the US to UK.?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 AM

Some time ago, I picked up a sewing machine card table. It went into the old semi storage . My question; Is it for the 221, or some other singer machine? It has been along time since I last saw it. Cannot do pictures; sorry. But it does seem to me that there was something stamped on the cradle that holds the machine relating to the Singer company.I never did try putting either the 221 or 301 in it. Can someone clue me in? Also, I do think that the top looks like some sort of wood veneer[ stained a light maple color. Thanks
Old 10-02-2012, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by jimsjunque View Post
Some time ago, I picked up a sewing machine card table. It went into the old semi storage . My question; Is it for the 221, or some other singer machine? It has been along time since I last saw it. Cannot do pictures; sorry. But it does seem to me that there was something stamped on the cradle that holds the machine relating to the Singer company.I never did try putting either the 221 or 301 in it. Can someone clue me in? Also, I do think that the top looks like some sort of wood veneer[ stained a light maple color. Thanks
Look here. http://www.ismacs.net/singer_sewing_..._cabinets.html Scroll down for links to photos of different card tables.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:51 PM

I realize that this is an old post but I am taking a chance here. I purchased a featherweight table this week and mine doesn't have the slide in piece either. I was wondering if you still had yours? I can't find a good picture of the underneath side to try and show my husband. I have a friend that does a lot of woodworking and I think he might be able to make one for me if I had a picture to show him. If you still have yours would you please take a picture and send it to me at this email address: [email protected].

Thanks so much,
Sharon

Originally Posted by Pat M. View Post
My table has 2 pieces of metal on the back of the insert. It is a locking device so when you put the table up the insert does not fall out. I could try to send you a picture to your email address.