Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST >
  • October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

• October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Old 10-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Mine went out. today, and I think the lines are really really long because yesterday was a holiday! there was a guy in line ahead of me sending out about 40 presents for Christmas Already! Wow I still have halloween costumes to make befor I can even think about Christmas!

OK clues to SP we have exchanged before, well one of us did! And me being the brain dead person that I am, never did get to tape the note to the back of your package! So I will be sending it out on Thursday. The PO said you should receive package by Monday the 15th. I have a tracking number but I have to find it first!

We ran errands today, including a trip to the dump! Talk about long lines! The receipt from the PO is somewhere in the piles of stuff that was purchased, hopefully I don't put it away in the freezer again(I found a receipt from PO in freezer before)

I have about 16 more things to get done and get in the mail before I leave on Friday at 4:30AM! My husband does not understand why I leave so early and get home so late, Airline tickets are a lot less if you go real early and get home real late! Plus more time with Granddaughter!
    Old 10-09-2012, 01:55 PM

still working on my packages, but they will go out on time.
    Old 10-09-2012, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by buslady
    I think as I read about your dilemma, a key word popped out. FAMILY gathering. Meadow is part of your family. I say, if one member of your family is not welcome, then none are! Who do they think they are? Just cause they can afford such a fine house does not make them better than you. I am sure Meadow is trained to not chew on the furniture and to go to the bathroom outside. Heck, he's proboly more civilized than some kids I know! LOL Would they tell you not to bring your son? Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now. This seams to really have hit a nerve with me. Sorry if I over did it!
    Onalee... you can get on your soap box any time....
    Old 10-09-2012, 04:10 PM

Vanogay, that's a negative ALL packages are coming to me this time! Ok so my sp package went out in the mail today and dopey me left the darn receipt! But it does have confirmation on it so no worries there...I hope HOPEFULLY SHE WILL RECEIVE IT BY THURSDAY! Good night!
    Old 10-09-2012, 04:55 PM

Well I found the confirmation number, and it was not in the Freezer! But yes I did look, just in case!

It was in my husbands bag of things he bought at the 2nd hand store, I got some really cool quilting hardback books for a quarter! and some fabric for $2.00 that will back a lap quilt I am making for my great nephew.... I am not sure what he bought but he was very secretive about it!

So the confirmation number is 03121430000100072637. it should arrive by Monday, it is going East To a Hot Place, well it is very hot in the summer and that is the only time I have visited that state. Been there 3 times and all 3 times I wished I was someplace cooler! But it is a very Beautiful place. I am not sure how close to your Town I actually was, after all it is a VERY Big State!
    Old 10-09-2012, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by shortmom5
    Just taped my SP's box closed and am headed to post office. Last clue....zip code adds up to "18"
    Finally, a zipe code total that matches me. Maybe, will just have to wait and see.
    Old 10-09-2012, 05:18 PM

Alrighty SP, I just finished two more handmade items for you. I still have at least two more to make. I was planning to make one of the items that you most wanted but not sure if I have the time with all that is going on. Hopefully I will be able to get to it. If not they're are plenty of other things in there that are a perfect match to your list.

Okay time for another clue, SP your state is the home of one of the most well known battles.
    Old 10-09-2012, 05:33 PM

Ahhh.. this is the only one so far that could be mine....

Originally Posted by brenda21
    hmmmm.....well, I haven't posted any hints so I guess that I should....both pals are regulars...one posts quite a bit, the other posts rarely....
    Old 10-09-2012, 05:40 PM

Me too! 60560!!!
    Old 10-09-2012, 05:42 PM

Could that be mine????