Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST >
  • October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

• October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Old 10-13-2012, 06:56 AM

I sent a pkg to SP last Saturday...expect delivery was Tues, 9/10. I haven't heard a word. I will go to the PO and check it out today. I mailed 3 packages at the same time and 2 arrived safely. I am not very happy right now! Where or where can that box be???? Maybe she is away on a trip...she is retired and does like to travel with her DH!!!
    Old 10-13-2012, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Secret Pal your package is out for delivery! That's the good news. The bad news is that I forgot to put a few things into it.
    You have my address - just send them to me
    Old 10-13-2012, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Secret Pal your package is out for delivery! That's the good news. The bad news is that I forgot to put a few things into it.
    Krystyna, thats okay. You can put it in with the next box or just mail it to her later. Of course, if you really feel like it must find a home now then you can send it to me. LOL
    Old 10-13-2012, 07:16 AM

SP, I did in fact manage to get the one thing you wanted most done along with some other items. Going shopping today so I am gonna look to see if I can find a few little items to put in there that go along with your other interest. Also since you have had some unexpected things happen lately gonna be looking for some comfort items for you in hopes that it will brighten you coming days. With that said you're package may be mailed a day later than the deadline to give me time to maybe make some of those comfort items for you. Hope that is not a problem, but I promise it will be worth it.
    Old 10-13-2012, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt
    I sent a pkg to SP last Saturday...expect delivery was Tues, 9/10. I haven't heard a word. I will go to the PO and check it out today. I mailed 3 packages at the same time and 2 arrived safely. I am not very happy right now! Where or where can that box be???? Maybe she is away on a trip...she is retired and does like to travel with her DH!!!
    Delivery confirmed as of Tues, 10/9 at 11:15 am.
    Old 10-13-2012, 08:18 AM

This is my package from Loretta, LAC5387. She's a new quilter and this is her first swap - aren't the lucky one?
    The packet back left is a fantastic selection of greeting cards, the book has lots of ideas I can use and as well as a yard of great pink fabric and two batik FQs, I got the exact white on white snowflake fabric I need for a wall hanging I'm about to start that I couldn't find anywhere here. Last, but certainly not least, I got the thing I wanted the most - something to keep my part-used machine needles in! I am beyond delighted. Thank you so much Loretta
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]369322[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0369.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	369322  
    Old 10-13-2012, 08:23 AM

I just realized I forgot to put a note in my Sp packages with my info on it. Duh me! So if you get a package from Verna Greene in Tenn its from me.
    Old 10-13-2012, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197
    I just realized I forgot to put a note in my Sp packages with my info on it. Duh me! So if you get a package from Verna Greene in Tenn its from me.

I can hope I get a package today!!! lol
    Old 10-13-2012, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by mdall
    SP, I did in fact manage to get the one thing you wanted most done along with some other items. Going shopping today so I am gonna look to see if I can find a few little items to put in there that go along with your other interest. Also since you have had some unexpected things happen lately gonna be looking for some comfort items for you in hopes that it will brighten you coming days. With that said you're package may be mailed a day later than the deadline to give me time to maybe make some of those comfort items for you. Hope that is not a problem, but I promise it will be worth it.
    Gotta be me - Yeah! Let's see - other interests, okay something to work with surface embroidery type, great - need some new ideas there. Then some unexpected things happening - need to include some comfy items - well, I did break my arm, so maybe a nice little pillow (hmm, something comfy - soft, warm, delicious - oh, hot chocolate, okay, that's good too.
    I'm waiting patiently!
    Old 10-13-2012, 10:49 AM

Oh SP your box went out today....i got the things u wanted...here is great hint for u.....ypu said you would be happy to watch meadow for me!