Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Recipes
  • Low Carb Help >
  • Low Carb Help

• Low Carb Help

Old 10-15-2012, 05:10 AM

from what you just told me, it sounds like her hubby isn't that important in her life (I know I could be wrong in that statement). The $$ involved is one thing but the long-term effect is a totally different thing and major psychological impact.

I know my surgery is different but my DH was involved in the whole process because he needed to understand what I would be going through. Mine's not one to cook either but can get by as well, although he does make the best breaded pork chops in the land LOL

I do wish her well and I hope she totally understands what's ahead. I hope it doesn't hurt her relationship with her DH.
    Old 10-15-2012, 06:57 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by vickig626
    from what you just told me, it sounds like her hubby isn't that important in her life (I know I could be wrong in that statement). The $$ involved is one thing but the long-term effect is a totally different thing and major psychological impact.

I know my surgery is different but my DH was involved in the whole process because he needed to understand what I would be going through. Mine's not one to cook either but can get by as well, although he does make the best breaded pork chops in the land LOL

I do wish her well and I hope she totally understands what's ahead. I hope it doesn't hurt her relationship with her DH.
    Oh you read between the lines well. It's been ongoing not just this situation ... and thus, why he isn't getting involved in it. She took the steps, made the decisions and when it was next thing to a fait accompli, too late for any real discussions brought him into the loop. He is a very considerate and obliging sort, and so will just keep out of the way, and avoid the friction, all for some "peace".