Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Roaming Rounds >

Roaming Rounds

Roaming Rounds

Old 11-06-2012, 06:42 PM

Oh yea I'm loving this top. Thanks Kay, and thanks Carole for posting the pic. Can hardly wait to see what you add.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM

Hello Ladies,
Sorry for the long silence however these days seem to be flying past so quickly that I am always in shock when I realize another week has gone past. I only just realized that Christmas is what about 7 weeks away? What happened to the year? Anyway, apart from some health issues added to some memory ones and add in a couple of crises well, life happens, it sneeks up on you and bites you in the butt when you least expect it or need it. That said I have finally finished my round on Carseys top and today will be sending it on its way to Kay. I have not heard from Kay lately so am hoping that she is not weathered in as I heard something on the news over the weekend about somewhere in Virginia under blizzard conditions or some such thing? Once I have posted it I will send Kay details for tracking, hopefully she will be able to track it once it is on US soil as I know she can't track it from here.

I have received my top home and it is beautiful Not too keen on the bright pink but otherwise it is beautiful and I thank all you wonderful ladies for all your hard work on my top which has been much appreciated. I have put it aside to complete one day when time permits.

The only top I have in my possession now is Kay's and I shall start working on that one post haste so that it is home with her this year if at all possible. She has graciously told me not to rush or worry about it so I will take a few days to decide what it actually needs before I start working on it. I had previously bought the fabric to work on it and had a clear idea of what it needed but have since forgotten what I had been going to do so back to the drawing board I shall go. I do hope that you are all well and are all happy with your tops as they come home. The new top for Jodi looks fabulous. Well done. On another note congratulations on the election of a new President in the US.

Cheers
Kathleen
Old 11-07-2012, 07:54 PM

Kathleen:

We have been praying for you. I pray that life will get easier for you and just know that we love and appreciate you very much!! You did not have to hurry on my top. I understand all too well how things happen in life that you do not expect. Take care of yourself and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 11-07-2012, 09:39 PM

Thank you Carole for your prayers. While I am going to say I sure need them right now I feel a little guilty as I know there are many other people out there in the world just as in need of prayers and I pray for us all.
Your top has been posted this morning at Mt Barker post office. The tracking number is LK970181967AU. This evening it will be driven up to the city for processing so hopefully will find it's way over to Kays' place in the near future.

Blessings
Kathleen
Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 PM

All of your blocks are great and so different.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 PM

beautiful blocks
Old 11-08-2012, 04:19 PM

Kathleen it is good to hear from you and better to know that you are doing ok. I pray things will continue to improve for you. I love they way the centers have turned out, and loving my new one also. God bless. Jodi
Old 11-13-2012, 07:46 AM

Default Roaming Rounds

Jodi: Here is your top. I will be sending it to Jacquie for the final round. I couldn't find the fabrics that I wanted (my stash has grown with the ones that I ordered and did not match) so this is what I finally had to settle with. I wanted to put wild turkeys on it, but the colors did not match. Oh well....... my husband likes it so I hope yours does as well!!

Blessings!
Carole
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1170637  1.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	376345   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1170639   1.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	376346  
Old 11-13-2012, 11:06 AM

Carole it looks great!! I am well pleased with it, thanks a bunch.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM

carole...I like what you added...its perfect and seems to tone down those spike thingies I put on the corners! Its beautiful!