Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 12-07-2012, 12:20 PM

I'm putting nise's Doll Quit in the mail. Here is a sneak peek.[ATTACH=CONFIG]380739[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	snow.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	380739  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

WooHoo I got my DQ today from NanaKathy55

It is awesome, but my hubs was being mean he actually
brought the box in but did not tell me about it for a good
half hour.

He told me that I usually can "sniff" out any good mail I
have coming to me (not totally true but close).

I will post pictures soon.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:53 PM

Pyschomoma your quilt is in the mail!!! flying high in the sky, skiing down the sloaps, swimming the lagoon all for you. those ants are fast fast fast at delivery. Just ask my other partners. I swear sometimes things get places blink fast and others much closer.. like the ant boat just came by and they are rowing their way across the rocky mountains. DONKEYS that is what the postal service needs is donkeys. Or women. Women running the whole darn thing. presto fasto. I think this will be a wonderful Christmas inspite of life. Yes yes it will. I wish everyone here Joy. Probably the best gift you can gift yourself. A bit of joy in every day. Its how I keep smiling instead of flopping over and saying why? feels better too.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:14 PM

Hey I have been waiting for those flung crepes! sitting here with fork in hand.. come on Dabbler. Did you get all your pop corn balls done? Bet your pretty done with popcorn for the near future.. yikes.

Dotcom/Dotty! did you get my mail yet? or did I send it via the slow boat again? Sure it went postal lol and they are always lightening fast. I am sure of it. I watch tv. They cant lie in their ads.

well sitting here on go praying my dq's are going to be at received well. I hope you all have a peaceful evening. I am pooping out as I type. tomorrow is another early day. Maybe its.. NAP TIME!! oh yes yes it is! then its chores til midnite meds and then bed time and up at 4:30 I am jazzed. The best part about this is: I get home from dialysis at noon and dont have to go back til Tues morning again. YIIPEEEEEE I love Saturdays. like a workweek Friday I guess but oh so much loved. Quilting time, does anyone here quilting time? yes yes I do!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:13 PM

ROFL...Linda you crack me up! I am sure that your DQ's are going to be well loved! I know because I have one! Tree is decorated, looking good... Darn camera takes 8 hours to charge the first time, i was really sure it would be ready by now! Not fair, I want pictures to post!

I am going to be a slow boat partner this time... Well I will try to get it done this week, but tomorrow I am going off with my Quilting friends and taking a Long Arm lesson! I am so excited, after we finish the lesson we can arrange to rent the machine! Then if I like doing it, and I am any good at it we are going to check into the financing. I know that all my friends will want me to quilt their prize quilt tops! Well maybe I am living in fantasy land a tiny bit... But if you don't think big you won't get big results! Thinking REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG Here!

OK the party is over here now I am going to go and sew some, we had a great day! and I love the house all decorated for Christmas, plus we listened to Christmas songs all day!

Enjoy your evening, Marybeth
Old 12-07-2012, 10:27 PM

I got my DQ top all done. Now to layer it and then quilt it.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:12 AM

Christmas songs! I sing them all day long just to drive everyone nuts and the weirder the look my DH gives me the louder I sing. I can't sing worth beans but it doesnt bother me or the cats so majority rules. I have only one CD of music an old Kenny Rogers. I used to have a ton but this really good stupid butt idea came into my head. Load them all on the computer and then you can get rid of them! yes! I hate clutter CD's equaled clutter. Then my computer died. no music. sigh. I hate my good ideas.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 AM

Hey Brat - didn't get all my lefse done yesterday - I burned out the electrical outlet I plug my lefse iron in; Brian told me "No more - you're going to burn the house down"; electrician just left so now I can finish up. Talk about cutting it close to the deadline.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:27 AM

Elisabrat, I love my Christmas tree quilt!! I will post a photo asap. xoxo
Old 12-08-2012, 11:48 AM

The whole reason I joined this group back in January was that I had the great idea of practicing quilting on my sewing machine. Hmmmmmm....I hate to admit it but it is true....not one quilt did I do on the Machine....all hand quilted. So
I am going to do DEC on the machine. All I can say is it is about time I did this. Do you think????
Dotty in NYC....your location has UWS after it. What does that mean??? Curious minds want to know.

upper west side?????

Last edited by urgodschild2; 12-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.