Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
FabShopHop for January >

FabShopHop for January

FabShopHop for January

Old 01-20-2013, 07:27 PM
Power Poster

You all are good. Well I have found 138. For some reason I can't seem to find the one for Jody Houghton Designs, Inc. Could I get some help here? I don't know where else to look. I did find 42 Bonus Bunnies. I don't really like to ask for help with this but I am going crazy. Know that it's probably really easy (sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees). I found all the others right after it was posted. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks BrendaK
Old 01-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by stillvnu View Post
I've found all the bunnies but one ... Kiki quilts ... I keep getting error messages everytime I click on the link. Any suggestions?
I'll send you a PM don't want to ruin it for anyone else. BrendaK
Old 01-20-2013, 08:50 PM

I found them all. received a fabric prize for October, which was my first shop hop. Loving them.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:14 AM

For 12 months straight I won $10. GC and another 4 yds of fabric
Old 01-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Power Poster

the drawings are generally a month or more after the hop ends-so the December (holiday) hop drawings have not been done yet- you will receive an email from the hop when the drawing is completed with a list of prize winners.
for those not knowing about the hop- visit
fabshophop.com and read all about it- as a (condensed explanation) there is a list of participating shops from all across the country- generally somewhere between 130 & 180 shops participate in each hop- they happen 10 times a year- you have a month- (if you hop every day you can find them all by finding 4-6 a day)
there is a (you found it bunny) on each site- you click on the bunny, enter your email address & register the find- there are free patterns, bonuses, if you browse a shop you love you can add it to a favorite list to revisit later- most shops include hints to find the bunny- some are not so easy- the more shops you find the more prize drawings you are entered into- if you find all of the bunnies you are eligible for the grand prize drawings which are worth thousands of dollars- there are gift certificates, fabric collections, sewing machines, irons....lots of prizes for each hop....and it only costs you some time---unless you have a (shopping) problem...it's best to just visit- find the bunny- if you notice the shop has things (right up your alley) you may want to sign up for their newsletter---you can also win gift certificates from individual shops by signing up for the newsletters---if you remind yourself- you are bunny hunting (NOT SHOPPING) you can keep it free.