Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Little organizer done with embroidery machine. >

Little organizer done with embroidery machine.

Little organizer done with embroidery machine.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:23 AM

Wow, that is beautiful. I have the same machine but haven't been brave enough to try stuff like that yet. I haven't had it too long (a few months) & it still scares me a little. So far, all I have done is a few quilting labels. They turned out fabulous but that's all I have tried so far. Guess I gotta get my act together.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:27 AM

Beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:48 AM

That is awesome. I got all excited thinking it would make a great giveaway for our quilt retreat, but unfortunately they don't have that design available anymore on their website. Bummer.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 AM

What a different project. Lovely!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Power Poster

Great job!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:34 AM

That is lovely! Wow! Thank you for sharing.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:37 AM

Who know you could make such a darling and useful project, outstanding!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by bonnyh View Post
That is awesome. I got all excited thinking it would make a great giveaway for our quilt retreat, but unfortunately they don't have that design available anymore on their website. Bummer.
HI bonnyh, hmm I just checked it again at their site, and I pretended to order it , and it went into my shopping cart. I think you'd have to register and then once your signed in and go to the page I gave where the little organizer is on , then you would click on your format for your machine, then place your order, I'm sure you'll be able to get it. Maybe send the company an email to, and see if they can help you. Oh I hope you can get it, it's a fun treat to stitch this design out. Let me know if I can be anymore assistance to your order. Denise.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
Very clever! I wonder if the design would work on my machine...?
Hi SheriR I'm sure they have your format, what machine do you use. I have janome300E and janome350E they both have 4x4 and 5x7 hoop I also have the giga hoop which I haven't tried yet. I can use formats sew or jef, I use embird to open my designs to view, I also have customizer10000 plus for viewing and playing with my designs. I've gotten designs before with pes format and have been able to convert them to my formats, If there's some way I can help, let me know. I'll do the best I can Denise.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by callen View Post
Wow, that is beautiful. I have the same machine but haven't been brave enough to try stuff like that yet. I haven't had it too long (a few months) & it still scares me a little. So far, all I have done is a few quilting labels. They turned out fabulous but that's all I have tried so far. Guess I gotta get my act together.
Hi callen, oh yes you must try this out, it's fun. When I first got my machine, I was so afraid of it, LOL, I'd take it out of the box look at it, then put it back in box and put it away. I did that so many times, I live out quite aways from the shop where my dh bought it, so it isn't easy for me to just jump in my car and go ask questions. So when I first got the nerve to try it out, I stitched out a little teddy bear on the machine's memory, oh my goodness, it was so darn cute, I couldn't stop after that. LOL, then i started looking all over the web about embroidery with machines, and found so many sites and then designs, YIKES.... I have such a collection now, I know i'll never stitch them all, but I have to check my files every so often to see what I have. It's like this little organizer, I forgot I had it and decided to stitch it out. My favorite designs to stitch out are fsl, (free standing lace) and fabric cards. I've done a few other patterns on blocks, I've done a couple wall hangings, ITH (in the hoop) Oh I cried many times too, and was ready to send machine back to shop, I thought I'd never learn this wonderful hobby, now I go, and go and go, stitching away. If there's anything I can help you with let me know. I learnt a lot from trail and errors, believe me, but now I'm having totally tons of fun. I know you will too, don't be afraid, and give it a try. Hugs Denise.