fab shop hop problem

Old 02-25-2013, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by elseebee View Post
This is what it says on the Member page:

"Remember that the bonus blocks are moving around all the time, so you may need to check the shops more than once to find them all—a great reason to revisit your favorite shops!
Thank you, I guess I will wait and get my missing ones in March. I did spend two hours last nite going thru all the shops, ones I had visited already and a few I had not and did not find one single block.
From March 1-31st, the material list and assembly directions plus your February Hidden Meadow Sampler bonus block finds will be in your member area."

I've quit trying to download blocks as I find them and just wait until that month's hop is over and get the whole thing at once.
Thank you. I guess I will wait until March and get the missing ones then. I spent two hours last nite visiting all the shops I had been to and those I had not and didn't find a single block. SOmething is wrong with their site I think. I did send them an email but have had no response
Old 02-25-2013, 12:33 PM

This is the 2nd time that I haven't found the last 3 blocks! Very frustrating. I'm afraid that I'm going to just quit with their site. It's really not worth the hassle! It's too bad though - some of the shops have great sites. I'm just not going to waste the time anymore!! If those bunnies want to keep hopping......they can go on their merry way!!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:21 PM

Default SO DONE with the hopping

Originally Posted by feffertim View Post
Thank you. I guess I will wait until March and get the missing ones then. I spent two hours last nite visiting all the shops I had been to and those I had not and didn't find a single block. SOmething is wrong with their site I think. I did send them an email but have had no response
Don't expect to find them in March; they only allow you access to the ones you found.

I complained about this, I think, two or three hops ago. I spent a considerable amount of time, into the wee hours, on two nights looking for the last three blocks. I later complained via email and was told that the bunnies move around. DUH. I knew that; I just thought that visiting 140 shops ought to give you the complete pattern.

That was my LAST hop...
Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 PM

I have found all the bunnies except ONE! I need to register at kikiquilts ... I have clicked on the link for the bunny and I get an error message! I have tried to allow pop-ups, etc. and still can't get past the error message ... I even tried on my phone still nothing ... any suggestions?
Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 PM

I have 12 blocks ...if you want me to email them to you PM me