Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th >

March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

Old 03-12-2013, 11:19 AM
som

My sp recieved her pkg , today pkg, was damaged but everything in was ok she liked everything i sent, maby she will send pictures
Old 03-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Swap Hosts

Lori, I'm so sorry. Hope the meds even out soon. Especially by tomorrow ... *hint*hint*hint*
Old 03-12-2013, 11:26 AM

Grandma Peg..that is a really cute table runner. I bet your DS's girlfriend will really appreciate it. Lori, I hope you will get used to your new meds soon...meanwhile have a lovely sleep. I could use a nap about now!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:06 PM

I am postal! Wow, inernational shipping is expensive. Think next time I swap with an international friend, I will order and have it shipped.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:27 PM

Hi all! lawsonmugs that is the cutest sewing caddy I've seen and I love the novelty fabric. They did a great job! Hope you have or are going to have a great birthday! Sewdamncute what an adorable dog you have! He is so cute! What kind is it and what is the gender? I'm doing a big well today. It rained here so imagine my arthritis kicked up a notch but the meds are helping a bit. I need to rest more but I have to finish this training which wont be until this Thursday!!! SP your pkg should arrive thursday I just checked the tracking # which is 9505 5101 6144 **** **** **
Old 03-12-2013, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
I am postal! Wow, international shipping is expensive. Think next time I swap with an international friend, I will order and have it shipped.
I know what you mean. I do international only once every 3 months because of the cost. I love that we have international people in our swap...makes it really interesting. Knitette has me thinking I need to check out Scotland if I can ever find a good traveling buddy.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Swap Hosts

Third month in a row that my SP hasn't posted photos. Oh well. And please don't bother telling me that it's not about the photos. Still disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into your package. Maybe next month.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:41 PM

i know u put time in it , and understnad your thoughts, hugs your way, i hope mine will i forgot to take a pic, in case she had no camera, lol, we shall see sure do love all i see on here

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Third month in a row that my SP hasn't posted photos. Oh well. And please don't bother telling me that it's not about the photos. Still disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into your package. Maybe next month.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:53 PM

Thanks for the incouragement on the meds. I was taking 2 - 100mg 3 times a day plus Cymbalta. Now it is 2 - 300 mg of Gabapentin now with Savella also. But never too tired for all of you!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:54 PM

ok ladies my sp package is on its way today and u live in the bigg state of TX. you also have allergies so here is an allergy alert, i have furbabies, and a hubby that smokes, i fabrized the package but me don't want nothing to make u sick so giving u the heads up, and lets see, u are not on alot , so u are a quiet one, and lest see u do beautiful work, and lets see what else i can think of without giving you to many hints, there is somewhere in your profile are posts are questionnaire , a bridge, hummmmm thats all folks wait and see, tootles for now.. here in Ks where if u dont like the weather today , be assured it will change tomorrow. from winter to spring and summer and back to fall in one week, thats up, bye for now