Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th >

March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

Old 03-19-2013, 03:02 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402873[/ATTACH]I received the neatest March 2013 Secret Pal gifts today from Sandy, aka Cat Pawski".. LOVED all of it.. from my tummy to my quilting heart, I received fat quarters, charm squares ( LOVE LOVE LOVE ), a 61/2" easy angle ruler thing.. needles, cookbooks ( seriously my kitchen, and tummy thank you, Sandy!) , a neat Back to Square One" quilt book for those charms ! Also some Paula Dean items, and who doesnt like Ms Paula's cooking? I do, just not the calories, lol.. But its all good, and looking forward to creating with the other items in this fantastic package for March. Thanks again, Ms Sandy for blessing my day today!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5001.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	402873  
Old 03-19-2013, 03:15 PM

I am looking for a post from Lets Quilt so I can post a feedback, if you find one please PM me tried to find one here but so far nothing... Thank you
Old 03-19-2013, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
I am looking for a post from Lets Quilt so I can post a feedback, if you find one please PM me tried to find one here but so far nothing... Thank you
ROSEMARY, her name is in small letters:
[h=1]letsquilt[/h]
Old 03-19-2013, 04:02 PM

Rosemary- love the package.,especially the scarf...those are all the rage here right now!
Old 03-19-2013, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I think it's a pig, not a monkey, so it's safe.
Besides, my little Super Hero Monkey from Lori has been very busy ... take a peek HERE
hmmmm....how quickly you forget Little Brenda, for a monkey in a cape....
Old 03-19-2013, 05:01 PM

Nice pkgs everyone they are all so neat! Waiting on mine still but in the meantime I've been making some items for my darling boyfriend. Keep em coming!
Old 03-19-2013, 06:29 PM

I wanted to let Toomanyufos that I got my package today once I got home from spending 9 exhusting hours in ER with my S.O. (without coffee no less and he was admitted) but physcial unable to function enough to open it tonight but I will give it it's proper ohh's & ahhhh's once I become more human and can open it with the camera and coffee. Thank You Dwina it will be the pick-me-up that I soooo needed after a day like this.

Most Sincerley,
Tricia

Old 03-19-2013, 07:56 PM

Dearest SP...

Your package was dropped at the post office today.... Expected Delivery is FRIDAY!!! I'm sorry it took a few days longer... I hope the bench isn't too uncomfortable...

Hint 1- your zip = 24
Hint 2 - you are 1054 miles and 15hrs 24 minutes drive from me, according to Google maps (City to city)
Old 03-19-2013, 08:13 PM

Have you heard this one??? While standing in line at the post office mailing DGD's Easter box....the guy who was helping each customer before they got up to the window.....he tells me that if I print out the postage at home then I can take 15% off the mailing costs. But I still have to drop it off at the Post Office. Now I haven't heard this one yet. And then when I got up to the window, the clerk tells me that the whole system at the post office is going to change. All the old timers are being let go and new people are being hired. Those who saw the signs of what was going to happen, retired out already. I know I read an article the other day that only "package delivery" will be done 6 days a week. Regular mail delivery (envelope type) will only be 5 days a week....no Saturday delivery of regular mail, only boxes delivered on Saturdays. This is supposed to start in August. Thought you'd like to know.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 View Post
Have you heard this one??? While standing in line at the post office mailing DGD's Easter box....the guy who was helping each customer before they got up to the window.....he tells me that if I print out the postage at home then I can take 15% off the mailing costs. But I still have to drop it off at the Post Office. Now I haven't heard this one yet.
I've been doing my postage on-line for ages since it's cheaper and up until this last rate change, the delivery confirmation was free. Now it is included in all packages. If you are sending Priority you don't have to take it to the post office as you can arrange a pick up. But standard mail (or whatever it is now called) does have to be taken in.

No clues fit me yet so I gather my SP is one of the strong silent types. If I don't get it by Friday, I guess I'll join the others on the bench, but I figure since the mailing deadline was this past Friday I'd give it a week to get here before declaring myself a bench warmer.

Last edited by Belfrybat; 03-19-2013 at 09:53 PM.