Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-09-2009, 12:36 PM

thanks for the info. I pm and joined the secret angel. sounds like a great time. Have lots of ideas already.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
OOOHHHHHHH one corner is torn. My favorite line of fabrics are peeking out. I put it far up in the corner of my office so I wont be tempted.
Hey Santa ! Someone is being naughty !!!! :shock: LOL

ok... my
Naughty : I snitched to Santa bout another board member peeking :cry:
Nice: hhhmmm day is still young have to get back to you on that
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Power Poster

well, first things first.

Peachy: I'm sorry that the creek mice family have lost one of their own, and maybe even two,
but we haven't kept in touch over the years and I just can't attend the funeral.
(as if this mouse would dare go near 'treats' and 'shovels' :shock: )
I understand you not wanting that unruly mob partying it up in your house.
They never did want to get civilized like moi :mrgreen:
So they choose to continue to live like sewer rats,
eating and drinking all kinds of foul things, and getting
picked off one by one. tsk! tsk! :roll:

Now,...(drum roll... :mrgreen: )...
I have a slight dilemma. Let me explain:
Before I left this morning to run errands, I told you I had a card in my postal box, letting me know I had a package, right?
Well, this mouse didn't get out the door soon enough to pick it up on her way, so she had to go buy groceries and run her errands without knowing what said package was.
Ok, on way home, I stop, and all of a sudden I remember,...someone in my life has asked for my addy...it's a box alright, but has my own return address and 3 ???...so, is it Secret Santa, or other?
Now I have to wait a month to find out!
I mean it could have a letter telling me my great uncle Richmouse, left me his fortune.
Or, it could be a request from one of my other relatives inquiring about needing a kidney...that I am not allowed to donate.
Or, it could be from Publishers Cleaning House, and Ed M...wait a minute...if Ed Mcmahon or Elvis jumps out of that box, Mousie is outta here like the wind! I'll hop the next duck headed west and go stay with Ducky till the coast is clear :roll:
Well, I will just have to wait and see if it cries for a bottle or a change.
Must be asleep right now. It's sitting in my home cave amongst fabrics and notions, so if it is SS, it will feel right at home.
Better not be any of my freeloading cousins that shipped themselve here, thinking they are going to get in on the cheese :evil:
This mouse had to earn the right to have a hubby that would buy her so many fabrics and toys! This is my gravy train, I tell ya!
Maybe I should let Ginger, BC and Tiger sniff the box...
No, not Tiger. He would do more than sniff. Bitsy would get so excited she might whiz on it...do girl dogs whiz, lol? ok, tinkle. yes, that's better. Sounds more feminine. ok. here is my status today:

NAUGHTY: I am not done sewing my stuff yet.
NICE: I may be slow, but I am steady, and have worked hard today. I will get back to it, after a rest from shopping. Hey, you try to scour 15 aisles on legs as short as mine. :wink:
Old 11-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

No package for me today SAFE AGAIN!!!!!!! doing the happy dance :lol:
Old 11-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
No package for me today SAFE AGAIN!!!!!!! doing the happy dance :lol:
hee hee hee...if I know them creek mice, they beat Peachy to the mail and chomping on her goodies and dancing around in her fat quarters as we speak, um,...read...um type...you know what I mean! :lol:
Old 11-09-2009, 03:05 PM

WOW!! It is here. Had a great day today. Went shopping all day with several good friends. Had a great day and lots of fun. Got home and lo & behold, there was a package waiting for me. Has to be from my SS since it has her return label with her name (I guess it is her, since the name of her City and that mail label from the P.O. are the same.) I can't even shake or rattle or peek since it is in a hard box and wrapped up tighter than Ft. Knox. Thanks SS since only you know who you are.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sassy Sally
WOW!! It is here. Had a great day today. Went shopping all day with several good friends. Had a great day and lots of fun. Got home and lo & behold, there was a package waiting for me. Has to be from my SS since it has her return label with her name (I guess it is her, since the name of her City and that mail label from the P.O. are the same.) I can't even shake or rattle or peek since it is in a hard box and wrapped up tighter than Ft. Knox. Thanks SS since only you know who you are.

Maybe others know who it is too!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Power Poster

Well...we've had quite the day...torn corners...knocked out kitties...mouse family funerals...whew! Wears me out just to read about it!

Got my goodies all wrapped up today...they/it/she/he...whatever is ready to go! Heeeheeee now if I can just get that darn box of mine to quit looking at me!!!

Hey Peachy.....you are sooo excited to NOT get your package...what would you do if you NEVER got it???? :cry:
Old 11-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well...we've had quite the day...torn corners...knocked out kitties...mouse family funerals...whew! Wears me out just to read about it!

Got my goodies all wrapped up today...they/it/she/he...whatever is ready to go! Heeeheeee now if I can just get that darn box of mine to quit looking at me!!!

Hey Peachy.....you are sooo excited to NOT get your package...what would you do if you NEVER got it???? :cry:
If I didn't get my package I would think it want to quilting heaven and that one day I will see it. However I don't even want to think such a thing would happen. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Did you get your REAL SS pagkage Patti or the fake one?????
Old 11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Power Poster

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Its here... at least I am pretty sure it is , cuz it is from a college on the Virgin Islands and I didn't order anything from there :roll: But Santa I was a good girl and only shook it a little ( it was marked fragile-glass!) and then gave it to my son to hide :thumbup: He can listen to it talk for the next month :lol: