Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST >

April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

Old 04-06-2013, 06:43 AM

New clue for my SP - you like to garden, and you like chocolate.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
New clue for my SP - you like to garden, and you like chocolate.
HUH.....So does my sp......
Old 04-06-2013, 07:59 AM

I like to garden and I do like chocolate (with peanut butter )
Old 04-06-2013, 08:16 AM

Sorry to have not been around a lot lately...my 95 yr old mother is not doing well and is declaring that she is "ready to go". I have been with her a lot but I do have my pkg ready to mail...just need to get a padded envelope since it will be going 1/2 way around the world. I have seen a couple of hints that could be me but am wishing that Have4boys has my name. I really love that table topper and it would look great on my breakfast room table!

Wishing speedy recoveries to poor Lori that seems to get one thing right after another yet she still keeps this board moving along. Amazing you are, Lori!!! Thinking of you Quiltingdragon...hope your father is better soon...sounds like he will be just fine! Sweetwater hope all is better for you. Lovinggrandma..hope your tests were all good and your knee gets better really fast. Lawsonmugs...that is one beautiful dog you have. She looks so sweet. I hope I didn't miss any one.

Now to give a clue or 2 to my SP...she doesn't participate on this thread .. or at least I haven't seen anything. She wants brown fabric,loves candy and likes magazines.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:06 AM

Well, saw one or two clues that could be me, will only know for sure when packages get here. I'm waiting!!
Mailed both SP packages this morning - one went westward and the other eastward - no, that's wrong, one went eastward and the other southward. Yep, that's it - east and south. One to a state that used to have a big Air Force base that for some reason I wanted to go to - never did, but wanted to. Let's see - zips 15 and 12 or 6 and 3 for Krystyna. BOth have dogs, both read and both gave me a specific item wanted - hopefully I fulfilled that wish.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:20 AM

due to me having some health issues this week, I am delayed in getting my SP stuff together. I am not on here much, but it will be out by before the deadline. I am looking forward to putting all this together for you. My SP is east of me and we share a color she is collecting for her quilt. I am doing the same.

this is my first time in the swap so look forward to many more and receiving my package and sending out a package.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:27 AM

We have new baby in family!!! Camryn Marie arrived thru C-section this past Wed. Mother and daughter doing fine, though mother is terribly sore after all the pushing, shoving, rearranging of her innards. First baby to a mom who is totally clueless about infants -- her husband has been fantastic and it's fun watching them get it together. I will be staying in Houston for at least another week to help out, so if my SP sees this -- that's why I haven't acknowledged receipt if anything was sent. DH goes back home Mon and will let me know what's there.

And for my sp -- well, darn! All my stuff is back in Lk Chuck. Looks like I'll just have to go to JoAnn's (sigh). In any case, still planning on making the April 15 deadline -- and if not, you will hear directly from me!!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:17 AM

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
We have new baby in family!!! Camryn Marie arrived thru C-section this past Wed. Mother and daughter doing fine,
Old 04-06-2013, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
HUH.....So does my sp......

Sweet, I'm getting packages from Mary and QuiltDragon!! And I didn't even sign up for two. They are so nice to me.

Congrats on the little one, Nancy

Oh and as for my SP -- *shuffles papers, pushes boxes, tosses fabric to another area* I think you live in the Show Me state, but the dogs were playing hide and seek with your box and when I find it, I'll send it out!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]406489[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dog-hide-and-seek.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	406489  
Old 04-06-2013, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Hmmmm you live in Coastal Georgia, yes guess that is close to me... how close are you??? I am in the Panhandle..

Roughly 326 miles.