Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Are you a fan of the Thimbleberries Shades Apart fabric? & Wow! do I love my new Go! >

Are you a fan of the Thimbleberries Shades Apart fabric? & Wow! do I love my new Go!

Are you a fan of the Thimbleberries Shades Apart fabric? & Wow! do I love my new Go!

Old 04-07-2013, 08:36 AM

Default Are you a fan of the Thimbleberries Shades Apart fabric? & Wow! do I love my new Go!

Review and Combo Post -

I just got my new Go! cutter and die assortment from sewforless.com, http://www.sewforless.com/item/AccuQ...ment/8198/c507 thanks for the referral. This company was quick with tracking information and delivery. I love it. This is a great starter pack of dies for the most common block piecing sizes. I can't believe how quickly I cut up over 16 yards of fabric. I have been cutting up this clearance fabric collection: http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/...93&Parent_Ids= from my favorite online quilt shop. It's 50+ fat quarters and like 3 1/2 yards for borders and binding. I hadn't seen this collection before, but it is just gorgeous. Now onto the sewing. . .

Have a great Sunday, Maribeth
Old 04-07-2013, 08:37 AM

I love Thimbleberries fabrics. Was sad when I read Lynette Jensen had decided to retire.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:03 PM

Those fabrics and the pattern are gorgeous. Is it hard to piece? I've never done hexagons before.

What a GREAT combo pack for the GO! I have the Baby GO. You really scored for so many dies included at this price. Have fun!!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Power Poster

Glad to hear you like your go!! I have the go and stuido and just love them.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:42 PM

I love my Go! Baby and have been ordering dies for it. It sure saves time and fabric. Enjoy yours-it's worth it!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:58 PM

Just bought the Go Baby and a circle die and a square w HST and a smaller square die. I wanted the Go for the circle as I hate to cut out circles. The Spring issue of Quilts and More has a neat pattern called Bubble Up that will be perfect for my new play toy. The leader in our quilt group suggested the pattern even before she knew I got the Go Baby. Now is that cool or what? Another lady crippled with arthritis makes lots of yo-yos, I bet she will want to use it. It makes cutting out so much faster. And I can ask for dies for Christmas...children never know what to get me.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:05 PM

I got myself a GO! For Christmas and used it for the first time this evening. I am in love!!! I am finishing a triple Irish chain quilt for my son and I decided to add 10 blocks. I cut 300 2.5" squares in less than 45 minutes. I always thought these things were awfully expensive but this is worth every penny! I just ordered a bunch more dies.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:13 PM

I have the Go and I have to start using it (what am i afraid of?) It sits in the corner, now you inspired me to get it out!
I used to buy Thimbleberries all the time,my LQS never carries the line, i'm going to look online to see whats new
Where is a good place to buy the dies, I do have alot of the basic ones.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:03 PM

Do I understand that they will still make Thimbleberries, even though Lynette retired?
Old 04-10-2013, 03:53 PM

Since she is retiring and they will be no more, I ordered another set of that fabric while it was still on clearance and they also have free shipping this weekend.

I have been cutting up yardage every night when I get home, at some point I am going to have to start sewing, lol.

Donna, I hope you got out your Go! and got started, this is my new favorite thing. Yay!