Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread >

Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 03:39 AM

Got a beautiful patriots block from Missgigglewings. Thank you very much. It fits in perfectly. You even sent back the extra fabric. thanks
Old 04-28-2013, 04:26 AM

That is such a wonderful thing your doing donating your quilt and I can say boy there are several blocks in there that I would love to steal from you!!! the colors are magnificient and it is coming out beautiful. Bravo!!!

I am thinking only a few more blocks wandering back in this direction? hope hope hope!

Goldendog55, if you have blocks to finish let them rest your people will understand. I think most of us get life happens. I worry all the time oh please dont makeme go back to the hospital I have THINGS to turn in!!! lol..seriously it is right there on the top of my mind oh no if I am out of commission I am BEHIND! but I have no control.. a lot of us have no control when this stuff comes in and I am positive no one would pick it. We would all want to be healthy, in good working order and never need things fixed. Thats where the old life happens comes in. Be patient with those who need a bit of extra time or compassion. Its a free gift you give yourself and everyone around you
Old 04-28-2013, 05:27 AM

Alisha I have a box to be mailed to you tomorrow. I love the quilt you just finished to give to charity! You are really a compassionate person and Im sure it will be greatly appreciated!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:11 AM

May all you who are recouperating - take a breather - take this down time to look through your pile of magazines and organize your stash. Yes, in a perfect world we would all be done in another month, but we aren't in a perfect world. We all can wait until you heal and have the ability and time to complete the task. Keep us updated on your health and what you are doing so we can pray and support you.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:07 PM

Wow...my nephew called and told me to meet him 1/2 way between home and St louis, he had something for me.
I was shocked when he loaded up 8 trashbags of fabric, yarn, thread, knitting needles, etc AND my sisters Bernina sewing machine!! Wow...it feels like Christmas! Hope I can find instructions to operate it! LOL
Old 04-28-2013, 04:42 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Alisha I have a box to be mailed to you tomorrow. I love the quilt you just finished to give to charity! You are really a compassionate person and Im sure it will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you, Joan. This is why I love tbe swaps. I will be able to complete two more tops by the end of this swap, another small and a rather large one. Will post those as soon as able!!!! If you guys look in picture section, I just posted results of my sister crafty weekend...I was able to complete or piece together a total of 6 tops over the last 2 1/2 days for this cause.

Last edited by alikat110; 04-28-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:46 PM

Sending 4 blocks home on Monday 04/29.

Dottie Dodge
Cuppy
Babyfire04
Navarre2011

You can peek on the link below if you want to.

Tracibug...sorry but I still haven't received your f8

I only have 4 others to complete to be all finished up

Jaydee - (you're up next)
girlscout
lovngrandma
mosher
plus tracibug if I receive her fabric
Old 04-29-2013, 05:30 AM

Hello All
Sorry I have been MIA. Since having my two surgeries I ended up having some pretty severe muscle spasms once I returned to work. Well lo and behold it was due to the muscles they had to cut almost back to back. The doctor told me I have to limit my computer/tv/reading/electronic usage as much as possible to reduce the strain and let the muscles calm down and heal
I have received a lot of beautiful blocks and I will try to get pictures of them all posted soon Thank you all so very much. I will have all blocks done and home on time I promise

Also I just wanted to post a gentle reminder to be careful of the starches or washes you may use. We do have some members who are highly allergic to fragrance.

Thank you all again-you are the bestest!
Hugs
April
Old 04-29-2013, 06:50 AM

April, heal now able to do more later.. good trade. take whatever it takes to get those muscles back in working order. I am so sorry your life is putting you to the test over and over again. I am however happy to hear your handling it with stride and grace and taking it one foot foward always. your little Izabella has a wonderful role model knowing she faces struggles of her own also.. seeing you take it on will help her be strong too. xox

I wonder how many blocks are outstanding.. anyone know if the still have mine to work on? guess i can go count them lol .. I always figure it is what it is. I am so thrilled with what you have all made for me and am already planning a game day win for the next boom. I love the boom's!!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:37 AM

I received grownups last week from Moonwork (the yellow was just what I needed)
and missgigglewings (pretty electric blue).

Thanks, ladies.

and here's a thanks to those of you who sent and I didn't mention. It wasn't on purpose. I kinda lost my way there for a couple of weeks. I'll take a pic of my blocks tonight and upload tomorrow.

I have 24 adults at home so I'm waiting for quite a few. No one wants to come to AZ in the heat . . . not even the blocks.

KAT