Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 05-08-2013, 01:33 PM

DM hang in there we have all been there at some point and time in our life! I joined the gym to make myself get out and it makes me feel better, exercise make more endorphins, endorphins makes happy people so it helps my family also.

We could all get together at my house here in Oklahoma, we will kick my husband and the kids off to Grandma's house. My dining room table will hold six people an their machines. And I love to cook and bake and I only know how to cook for a army
Old 05-08-2013, 03:09 PM

i'm in! i'll be there in august! i'm all for meeting your kids, too!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:14 PM

Hey this could be like a round robin, first we go to sikesjj's then we go to.. and just go on visiting all year long. so much quilting would never get done. SIKESJJ you have THAT BIG OF A DINNER TABLE? OMG. mine holds one and almost room enough for cutting fabric. key word. almost. wow!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:29 PM

after Oklahoma you might as well come to Wyoming, lots of room at my house. That sounds so good would be fun for sure. Thanks for dinner to go brat, ribs just as good nuked tonight! Love that easy part and your still cooking.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:55 PM

well, i have one table and that's my cutting table. but i have lots of floor--if you clear everything off. maybe you should drop me off at the next train station with trains heading east. should be most of them from brat's! or i could get on a boat heading west by northwest, or southwest and just take the long way around and visit our friends in australia and assorted areas down under, and then off to the emerald isles-- ladies-- this could be our grande world tour!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 01:05 AM

best come now.. we may be moving soon. maybe even to Wyoming soon. I need help packing. Sigh. Today was a long day. I made a big pot of homemade chicken soup. With cheese/garlic matzo balls. yum. then I spent the next hour cutting flank steak for terriyaki lunch tomorrow. I forgot to do it when it was partially frozen. about 10 times easier. grrrr. and its a thank you for fixing my computer so its not even for me. I also forgot when I said lunch on me thank you that I have dialysis. I will fly home, have fifteen minutes to cook it. great. so I fixed the rice and veggies tonight AFTEr dinner and hope that I can nuke those and fry at the same time. wish me luck. I have to do it. big big mouth

Miss you Jaba.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:48 AM

Ooh, teriyaki is one of my favorites! Chicken, steak, doesn't matter which. Where's mine?!

I go back to the ENT about my ringing ear today at 2:40. My other ear has been hurting some the last week or so. The tube being put in has helped my hearing feel more normal, and when my allergies aren't in full swing, the ringing is down I'd say around 75%, to where it sometimes stops. The other ear that's been hurting some the last week feels muffled now that the other one's hearing is improved. He may end up having to put a tube in it too. I guess we'll find out this afternoon.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:30 AM

i will cross my fingers you dont need to do that dustysmomma I know how bad you felt right after.. maybe its fixable! or well I guess a tube is fixing it isnt it? 75 percent is way better than zero. so I wish you well girl.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:55 AM

Nancia what do you think of this as inspiration for your bathroom, except in blue and yellow? Maybe some cream mixed in, any other colors you want to mix into your bathroom?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]412513[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	23964840684345p.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	412513  
Old 05-09-2013, 02:27 PM

I say that would inspire me to WAKE UP NOW lol that is colorful. what are you making girl?

I made killer stir fry it was done at 12:01 he got here at 12:03 phew yeah I was planning it this way no trouble at all. He said over and over this is SO good whats in it? told him he says can you write that down.. just told you your 27 cant you remember? LMAO I said its in here.. been cooking it for years, my first hubbys family was Japanese.. that teriryaki was his momma's recipe. she showed me been making it since. not hard just do it. He says his wife cant cook at all and he will gladly fix my computer ANYtime for that.. felt nice. after he walked out I crawled to the couch lights out been good to know you did not even clean a thing up. wayyyy too tired for that. its clean now phew. hate messes. then the x office girl came by right in my nap time (oh noooooo Mr. Bill!!) and I had her in. Told her about us reality moving probably asap and we have her grandfathers gorgeous sideboard in our shed. She says well that was my good news for you.. I want to give it to you. I said you told me you were going to put it up for consignment she says I want someone who appreciates it to have it. Gulp. BIG TIME. So I now have a huge three tear 1880's sideboard its all mine. and I might have to move in two weeks, no big truck to do it in oh dear Lord. This girl has not a pot to... or a window literally she lives in a one room trailer. Offered to let us sleep there weather is getting warm she can camp come on its fine.. kid you not. Those with the least sometimes humble you the most. I gave her the chicken soup I made last night knowing Steve cant even eat that tonigt. And some cheese from my visit with Jaba. She was so thankful she lives on nothing its apparent. she has a horse, a dog five puppies three cats chickens. her money she gets from cleaning pine needles? goes to feed them. Sigh. its a tight tight world we are in. Be thankful tonight for your roof, your table your warm bed for worries maybe not so big as someone right next to you that you cant see... we are all so lucky. I still believe I am so fortunate. I have friends with hearts of gold. Now that my dear ladies is lucky.