Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
UH While the Big Katt's away... >

UH While the Big Katt's away...

UH While the Big Katt's away...

Old 07-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Power Poster

Default UH While the Big Katt's away...

Joe Miller is temporarily off internet. I was thinking maybe we can have a little fun. SH. This means you can speculate where he went, thank him, make barbs, post jokes, cartoons, tell 'Joe' stories, what ever - maybe a roast... UH the truth does NOT matter - make it all up - this is for fun. I also know that Elaine rarely posts but she reads stuff. So include her, too. Keep a sense of humor - they need us. Joe, we don't want to know about it - I know it isn't serious illness we are just going to have fun. Happy July 4th.

Oh and I'll start. Where's Joe???: Joe might be anywhere but Illinois - at least in his mind. In that case he would be in Arizona or on another galaxy - time traveling in his own dementia... Elaine is probably trying to keep him from falling off - um well actually, Elaine is probably sewing something on one of Joe's fabulously restored sewing machines... ok so next.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:55 AM

I'm jpretty sure that was Joe that went overhead this morning, since its too early for Santa. But what the heck is he gonna see in North Georgia but all that green? All the old sewing machines here are hidden or overpriced. Keep flying Joe, Florida is just down the road.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:57 AM

Redmadder, perhaps it was Joe that you saw packed in his wacky bags. I know that he and Elaine are looking for a place anywhere but Illinois.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Banned

perhaps Joe is shipping himself so he can get a better feel for what his machines go through? I hope he is shipping himself to Calif... it's sunny warm, and we have too many cool machines....
Old 07-02-2013, 10:25 AM

I bet they went on a cross country trip rescueing unloved sewing machines. Can't wait to see what they come home with!
Old 07-02-2013, 02:42 PM

I think Joe is visiting all 50 states and sewing a quilt block in each state. Elaine is his enabler, buying up fabric at every stop.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:17 PM

I think Joe is incognito, trying to find some of those cheap machines that seem to come some people's way--never my way tho.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:32 AM

Maybe Joe is coming to my house to drop off one of his restored machines ... Or maybe he wants to arrange a play date with his machines and my machines!
Old 07-03-2013, 04:50 AM

The Mad Hatter needed some new clothing and is too cheap to buy ready mades. Joe is teaching him to sew on an 1900 era Pedal machine that fell down the Hole with Dorothy. Elaine isn't jealous, shes playing cards with the Queen.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:02 AM

I saw him up a coconut tree, Elaine was at the bottom, waiting for him to toss down some coconuts. They are going to beat the coconuts into copra and sew it together and make clothes for all the monkeys. LOL