Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 08-12-2013, 08:29 PM

Gorgeous quilts ladies. Lucky recipients.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:33 AM

Linny and BertieD...fabulous quilts! Jaba is a lucky lady this month!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:13 AM

Those really are beautiful little quilts. Everyone is very fortunate. I am mailing mine today to createfourpaws and hope its colorful enough for her LOL anymore colorful and it would blind a person ok not that colorful ok maybe..

Jaba I think that sometimes these things just like to tour the countryside compliments of the free ride from the post office. It sounded like your dq to Bertie is enjoying this tour very much so as it keeps on going and going and going.. one day it might even go to its new owners!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:15 AM

Lynnie25, love the little quilt for Jaba. I really like that pattern and the fabrics are luscious! Jaba, didn't mean to steal your thunder by posting picture ahead of yours. I like yours better anyway!
Old 08-13-2013, 08:29 AM

beautiful little doll quilts - love them all with their little pops of color; the the theme this month.
Working on my partner's doll quilt - hope to have it ready to ship by weeks end.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Those really are beautiful little quilts. Everyone is very fortunate. I am mailing mine today to createfourpaws and hope its colorful enough for her LOL anymore colorful and it would blind a person ok not that colorful ok maybe..

Jaba I think that sometimes these things just like to tour the countryside compliments of the free ride from the post office. It sounded like your dq to Bertie is enjoying this tour very much so as it keeps on going and going and going.. one day it might even go to its new owners!
I will let you know when it arrives, yours is still in the planning stage, I am hopeful to get to work in it this weekend....my challenge this weekend is that I have a big conference to attend. I should have it on the way as I will be off work Thursday to Tuesday. Have to be at the conference Thursday to Saturday so that gives me Sunday and Monday to work on it.

I just have the binding to do for my partner.... Nise. Can do that while sitting at the conference if I don't get it done before then.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:18 AM

Have been also helping mom over come her fear of failing on this DQ, she has bought the fabric, and looking for what she likes in a pattern, I thinks she thinks it needs to be bigger than it does. I am also hoping to help her with that over the weekend. When she puts her fears aside and does it she does great.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:31 AM

Oh no Bertie, you didn't steal any thunder at all, just didn't want you to think I wouldn't post your little beauty. Yours is back in Illinois today
Originally Posted by BertieD View Post
Lynnie25, love the little quilt for Jaba. I really like that pattern and the fabrics are luscious! Jaba, didn't mean to steal your thunder by posting picture ahead of yours. I like yours better anyway!
Old 08-13-2013, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
Linny, what a pretty doll quilt Jaba sent to you, love the flower in the corner. Mine was mailed today and it's on it's way to Kansas.

Jan
Just saw this Jan - can't wait to get it! I plan to finish this weekend and hope to mail on Monday.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by BertieD View Post
Bertie, I can't take credit for that gorgeous little quilt for Jaba, was the other LINNY ! I have yet to have Jaba as a swap partner - hmmmm