Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap >

August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Old 08-18-2013, 04:19 PM

I was away for the weekend, but no package came for me while I was gone, so I'm on the bench?
Old 08-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Power Poster

Thank you starshine for the 6 fat quarters, they are just lovely. She sent an extra because she felt she was late. Isn't that sweet? Thanks again!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]431002[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Aug. Swaps 001 (Small).jpg
Views:	148
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	431002  
Old 08-18-2013, 07:31 PM

That is a lovely selection of fabrics! I want the grape one!!! (I always want to snag at least one of every beautiful choice). I am trying to get my other computer to open up its being stubborn right now. My fat quarters that I have received are terrific. I did a couple side swaps and well I wish I could recall all who sent to me. Let see Luvstosew? and annaquilts and retiredfirechief have all sent me great sets of fabric. I have two of fall and one of Christmas and ladies they are lovely.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:13 AM
Power Poster

There is one good thing about not having completed the swap yet and that is that hopefully it will be in todays mail.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:59 AM

Hoping my partner receives hers today or has received hers...
Old 08-19-2013, 07:07 AM

Dear Yosamitesa..

love, love love my fat 1/4s....and an extra one to boot. Thanks so much.

I am still having a difficult, rahter I should say, an impossible time getting pictures online. So I definitely want everyone to know what I received, so........

1...I thought it was apples but looking closer, they are red onions and really a beautiful shade of maroon, I do PPing
so I can squeeze a lot of onions into my projects.
2...this one is a black background....with every color imaginable splotches on it.....absolutely adorable.
3...this one is lemon green with darker green leaves and stems and as soon as my granddaughter sees it, will want
something made for her......she's a lime green & hot pink fan.
4...this one is teal with white multi size hearts on it......and I am a Valentine !
5...this one, and it's not the last!...is a beige background with a burgundy small print and is really quite attractive.
and my little extra treat.......
6th fat 1/4.....this is a teal & white diamond argyle with a brown line criss-crossing through the diamonds.

Thank you so much, Yosamitesa.........these lovely gifts will be put to good use.......MaryJane
Old 08-19-2013, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr View Post
Dear Yosamitesa..

love, love love my fat 1/4s....and an extra one to boot. Thanks so much.

I am still having a difficult, rahter I should say, an impossible time getting pictures online. So I definitely want everyone to know what I received, so........

1...I thought it was apples but looking closer, they are red onions and really a beautiful shade of maroon, I do PPing
so I can squeeze a lot of onions into my projects.
2...this one is a black background....with every color imaginable splotches on it.....absolutely adorable.
3...this one is lemon green with darker green leaves and stems and as soon as my granddaughter sees it, will want
something made for her......she's a lime green & hot pink fan.
4...this one is teal with white multi size hearts on it......and I am a Valentine !
5...this one, and it's not the last!...is a beige background with a burgundy small print and is really quite attractive.
and my little extra treat.......
6th fat 1/4.....this is a teal & white diamond argyle with a brown line criss-crossing through the diamonds.

Thank you so much, Yosamitesa.........these lovely gifts will be put to good use.......MaryJane
WOO HOOO!!! So glad you got them and like them. I guess my clue gave it away who I was sending to since you live in a small area. Learned a lot about your little town. Lots of wonderful rich history!!! Enjoy and happy August!!!
Old 08-19-2013, 10:03 AM

I rec'd some lovely fat quarters from createfourpaws over the weekend. They are very much in my style so I'm already wondering how best to use them. Thank you so much!
Old 08-19-2013, 10:39 AM

Wow!!! Am I happy! I received my fat quarters today from Rosemary Attaway.... they are so pretty---totally what I would pick out for myself....a selection of golds, reds, and burgundies....absolutely gorgeous. I can't post pics today but will try to tomorrow! These are really nice, high-quality fabrics...thanks so much, Rosemary....I hope the ones you received are just as nice as these!
Old 08-19-2013, 04:12 PM

Here is another picture of the cutest turtle I received with my FQ's this month. Thought you might want to see the inside.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P8162077.JPG
Views:	341
Size:	306.5 KB
ID:	431175