Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Old 08-21-2013, 02:12 PM

Almost there..................................... this is what I have so far. Finished a quilt I was working on for someone,so now I need to make my block and wait for my last one.No worry since I have a baby quilt that is 3/4 done. And oh my nothing in my stash for sashing and binding.Darn another shopping trip.

Marie
Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 PM

sorry.....lol I quess I need to put pic here
[ATTACH=CONFIG]431562[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	maia blocks.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	431562  
Old 08-21-2013, 07:16 PM

Matching up really good!! Gonna be beautiful!!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:41 AM

Missgigglewings, your block is done and will go in tomorrow's mail. I hope you like it! Please let me know when it arrives! Thank you.

So that current status for me is all my blocks are completed and mailed, except for Missgigglewings' whose will be in the mail tomorrow. I've gotten confirmation of receipt of all blocks mailed to date EXCEPT from awilson. Hers was mailed almost 3 weeks ago but I've not heard from her so I guess it has arrived. I've also received all blocks except from QuilterMomma and I expect it will show up one day soon. I've had a wonderful time making blocks for you all and receiving them in turn. I will DEFINITELY do this again! Thank you to everyone for making this a really fun adventure!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:45 AM

Oh, one more important thing. Below is the block I rec'd from Terri. Unfortunately, the first block she made and mailed went somewhere into the ozone but she was kind enough to make me a second one from the scraps she had left. Thank you so much Terri for putting in the extra work!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]431714[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	From Terrianm.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	213.9 KB
ID:	431714  
Old 08-23-2013, 08:22 PM
Power Poster

Cool

I received everyone's blocks except quiltermomma and createfourpaws. So just two more! Thank you ladies!

Just today I received a beautiful and fun block from Terriamn. She had received a FQ of hot air balloons. She used the fabric to make a block with what looks like a paper pieced air balloon. It is very pretty. Thank you! I think it was very creative. I also received a cute nine patch from tubsfam and a pretty pieced block from Sunrise450.

I saw the little man, grandson, on Skype today. Everytime I see him he looks like he grew. His face has filled up and is rounder. He reacted by laughing to me making raspberry sounds.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:55 AM

How old is he Anna? Mine is 4 months and he cries when anyone but his mom or dad hold him! If one of the 8 year olds is around he might calm down but if its just him and me and we aren't outside holy bar the door!! I sure hope he grows out of it!!
Old 08-24-2013, 05:53 AM

Just have a few left to receive, they should be coming soon. Waiting for catgirl807, quiltermomma and debfaye.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:36 AM

I am working on the blocks I have left to return, if they are not done this weekend, will be done next weekend as it is my long weekend.

I have been battling severe sinus drainage that is making me sick, doc finally gave me some antiboitics and predinose so my blood sugars are going out of wack but he said I will have to adjust my insulin as needed right now. I pray that isn't anything worse.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:53 AM
Power Poster

Ugh on the Prednisone createfourpaws. One of my poor teen girls had to be on high doses for half a year. I hope you feel better soon.

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
I am working on the blocks I have left to return, if they are not done this weekend, will be done next weekend as it is my long weekend.

I have been battling severe sinus drainage that is making me sick, doc finally gave me some antiboitics and predinose so my blood sugars are going out of wack but he said I will have to adjust my insulin as needed right now. I pray that isn't anything worse.