Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-29-2013, 05:23 PM

Very pretty pinklady, love that fabric!
Old 08-29-2013, 08:03 PM

I worked on my runner and decided it wasn't what I was going for so it's back to the drawing board for me :-(

Terriamn
Old 08-29-2013, 08:46 PM

pinklady love all your fabrics. Have fun I know I will like whatever you do.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:21 AM

Oh Boy, Pink Lady I love your fabrics!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2013, 02:32 AM

Whew! I got one of my show pieces done! One's on the frame being quilted. One's still in pieces! But, it's nearing completion. Still have one needing serious work left to do. All by the end of Sept.! I have assembled stuff for DustyMomma's runner. Figured out the pattern too. Now to get it all together!! It's tough this time of year, 'cuz it gets too hot in the studio in the afternoons, so have to do my quilting early.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:44 AM

Thank you to everyone who took the time to say HI it is a good thing to see a few more of you are still not hiding in the woods (phew!). Terriam I so feel you. I am in a sewing rut. I hate to say it but I am. I have two projects on the table half done.. think ick on both. do I restart? do I kick my tail and say go with it and make it what you love.. or do I lay on the floor and kick? oh yes last night BIG MOUTH ME says to a very good friend who is always very generous to me with fabric pieces and such.. sure I can do that. She wants six pot holders. Not my favorite thing to make lots of binding for a little thing.. then she says.. in a WEEK. a fundraiser. I see hand binding six little things she wants fracture crazy quilted (sure no problem the old mouth said).. and I want to kick. that means a whole lot of little pieces to get that affect in a POTHOLDER.. ugh. I said I have some of your designer stuff .. but I have this adorable little animal face stuff.. (how to fracture that? no clue) and we are talking POT HOLDERS.. I tried to detour her but she has six raffle baskets and needs matching sets and oh crud. Brat is over commited. I am turning that bright big sewing light on too bad if dh is sleeping I have to get moving on the other stuff to make room for this kind of stuff. argh pirates! Keep the faith and keep encouraging each other. a you can do it brat is a good thing also. these days pass long weekend for most of you.. enjoy your BBQ's your family dinners, your quiet time from work and others.. just enjoy it. I know it can be beautiful.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:23 AM

Finished binding a prior commitment project last night - YAHOO - fabric for my partners project is ironed and waiting to be cut; will try and get a good start this weekend. If I have time tonight I'll try and get a fabric teaser photo posted.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:27 AM

Finally stitched out the last embroidery block for my runner last night. The last week has been hectic with work. I had our benefits annual open enrollment Friday through Wednesday, we had a corporate visit on Wednesday (and another one next week because the 2 cousin's don't like one another & won't come at the same time), had to work at my 2nd job last Saturday, and we're getting ready for month end. Thank God for Monday off! I'm going to spend a lot of time in the sewing room this weekend, except during the Auburn football game tomorrow. I need to finish this runner this weekend, and since the man's brother is coming next weekend and I have 3 sewing projects to finish for his wife for him to take back, I gotta get on them next. Luckily, 1 is a soft book for his son, and the other two are chef's apron's, one for his wife with a matching one for his son to grow into. I also need to throw together a 1st birthday set for the baby, just because, if I have time, since his birthday is 1st week of October. Oh yeah, and I need to put together a wall hanging for Rhonda's swap. I think I decided on something finally, so I'll put it together tonight & tomorrow too!

Last edited by DustysMomma; 08-30-2013 at 04:41 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:17 AM

Pink Lady, your fabrics are gorgeous.. I love Fall fabrics.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:18 AM

YOU CAN DO IT BRAT!!!
Thought you might need an extra " you can do it" lol.