machine embroidery

Old 09-30-2013, 07:22 PM

Default machine embroidery

I am having a problem embroidering on my new to me, Brother PR 650. Do any of you know of a support group online that I can ask a question. I have searched but can't find the right sight. Thank you so much.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:05 AM

Www.sewforum.com might be of help
Old 10-01-2013, 03:28 AM

[email protected] is a Yahoo discussion group that centers on these machines. It is beyond wonderful!!! Check it out. You will have to request membership but, that's not a big deal and they usually respond to request within a day. It will have a vast amount of resources for you and they are very generous with their knowledge and experience. Good luck!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:56 AM

thank you so much. I will check these out. I was desperate last night.lol But with prayer and a little frustration, I got it solved. So much to learn.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:02 AM

Check your area for places that sell Brother. Here we have Tidewater Sew n Vac and they sell them, fix them have classes, sell Floriani products. They dont' care what machine you have they will help. I have Vikings and my store is the same way; all is welcome. If you don't know that much I suggest bringing your manual to class when you find one. Doesnt Brother offer support. I know you didnt' want online but they might be able to direct you to someone locally. Viking has both of the stores in my area, which are far apart and I can put in any zipcode and they'll direct me.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:23 PM

Call the place where you bought the machine or call Brother co.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:21 PM

Call any brother shop, they should be able to help, or go online to brother and ask for help, they should be able to direct you.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:26 AM

Good luck with your embroidery machine. my husband ordered me a 10 needle embroidery machine on line , well that was a challenge to set up and run. The first time was scary, still keep my instruction manual at the machine. enjoy it my kids say don't stand to close to mom and her machine or you may become part of a design.