Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
And that would be a bad thing?

Now that it's morning, I may even throw caution to the winds and splash some in my coffee ala Elisabrat. But I promise to keep the proportions proper. Now... if along about 5 o'clock... the portions get reversed and I wind up with hot rum with a splash of coffee... then by all means, let the games begin!

(You'll know the party has started when you notice that my sparkling-light-up-tiara sits askew upon my head. It will be our secret signal among the cadre of Secret Santas. )
<sigh>We're gonna need a lot more bottles of coconut rum . . . .</sigh>
Old 10-01-2013, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by omacookie View Post
I like almost everything related to sewing and quilting. Do not paper piece or applique. Am looking for a half hex ruler. Am an avid reader too. I have been good and have not fallen into the deep hole. Maybe I missed some fun ???? Hugs to all especially to my SS I will get soon !!!!!!
Oh man! I was enjoying your post and then you said...no paper piecing or applique? I almost cried! (well, not really, but I was in shock!) I like to think of myself in my dillusional moments (which are more and more "normal") as a paper piecing "Queen"...(not to be confused with tiaras, or hallos, headdress of any kind or anything controversial mind you)...don't want to go down that road...Neesie had a hard time explaining to Dreamer all about that...but a queen never, never goes down any "HOLE", regardless of the fun being had down there. Think about it...HOLE...I'm a tad bit claustrauphobic (sp) in any case and love the light, light and more LIGHT! Oh...by the way...I adore paper piecing and applique...hand, machine, and everything in between! LOL!

So sorry to our hostess for being picked on...sending HUGE hugs and TONS of support!
Old 10-01-2013, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
Oh man! I was enjoying your post and then you said...no paper piecing or applique? I almost cried! (well, not really, but I was in shock!) I like to think of myself in my dillusional moments (which are more and more "normal") as a paper piecing "Queen"...(not to be confused with tiaras, or hallos, headdress of any kind or anything controversial mind you)...don't want to go down that road...Neesie had a hard time explaining to Dreamer all about that...but a queen never, never goes down any "HOLE", regardless of the fun being had down there. Think about it...HOLE...I'm a tad bit claustrauphobic (sp) in any case and love the light, light and more LIGHT! Oh...by the way...I adore paper piecing and applique...hand, machine, and everything in between! LOL!

So sorry to our hostess for being picked on...sending HUGE hugs and TONS of support!
hummmmm I live close enough to you Queenie
that you better get in this hole and have fun or
I'm a gonna come up there and smack that
tiara off you noggin...the hole is calling you.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
<sigh>We're gonna need a lot more bottles of coconut rum . . . .</sigh>
Could I please have my rum without the coconut??? I really don't care for coconut...not so good day here, knees don't seem to like me today, so I better stay out of the hole or I might be a permanent resident...
Old 10-01-2013, 07:22 AM

Can't wait to get my name....I just love the hunting down of things for my Secret Santa. I know you will be sending out those names as fast as your little fingers will type, Terri.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
Could I please have my rum without the coconut??? I really don't care for coconut...not so good day here, knees don't seem to like me today, so I better stay out of the hole or I might be a permanent resident...

you are in the hole with grann & I weather you like it or not...ROFLMBO
Old 10-01-2013, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
you are in the hole with grann & I weather you like it or not...ROFLMBO
Yep, we're in the hole and lovin' it, huh, Dreamer???? You guys have to remember all this stuff is "cyber-play", so we can have as much or as little light in the hole as we want. Some people just don't have an imagination, I guess.

Hey, SusieT, we will install an elevator just for you! We want you in the hole with us. And just to note, I love coconut, so I will take your coconut, and you can have my chocolate.

And also, I DO NOT PAPER PIECE either, and only applique if I can let the embroidery machine do it.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Yep, we're in the hole and lovin' it, huh, Dreamer???? You guys have to remember all this stuff is "cyber-play", so we can have as much or as little light in the hole as we want. Some people just don't have an imagination, I guess.

Hey, SusieT, we will install an elevator just for you! We want you in the hole with us. And just to note, I love coconut, so I will take your coconut, and you can have my chocolate.

And also, I DO NOT PAPER PIECE either, and only applique if I can let the embroidery machine do it.

cyber-hole is wonderful.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:32 AM

Elisabrat ---- Bless you for apologizing
tlrnhi ----- Bless you for forgiving

It's a brand new day )
Old 10-01-2013, 08:34 AM

I have my name...........

1. She lives far, far away from me - no help? another clue?
2. She and I dislike the same colour - still no help?
3. She's posted on this thread........