Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Power Poster

Whoo Hoo! I received my SS package today.

Thank you SS who ever you are.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Power Poster

Ok, the mouse has come up for air and CHEESE...and I smell plenty of something...going on, lol! :mrgreen:
Patti, as much as I love you, -
Peachy, honey, you get to chalk that one up.
Me and hubby both burst out laughing! :lol:
Happy to say, Mousie has Santa's helping stamp of approval now, and my recipient can look for a package Monday (7th), from what the elf told me.
It is packed very well and does contain fragiles, but unless some naughty person just deliberately scrooges with it...I think it will be ok! :shock:
Old 12-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
So, mine has been sitting on the frig all this time, behaving. Now this morning it has started yelling at me :shock: :shock: Saying things like, "you know you want to look", and "just a little peek won't hurt". :shock: :shock: And my right hand is starting to itch, never a good sign :roll: :roll: And there is the kitchen chair sitting right THERE!! :shock: Oh, my, what am i going to do now?
well, Ninnie...the way I see it,...from down here...LOL...
You have two choices:
Cut the legs of your chairs, OR,
cut the legs off the Ninnie.
I would highly reccommend the chair. Wood is much easier to cut through, and not as messy!:lol:
(as much as I need some company down here in shortsville, lol)...
I kind of enjoy the different perspective...although...
if I weren't such a happy little mouse...
I would think ppl were always looking down there nose at me :roll:
But, I always look for a silver lining...and while I may be small, I can fit into places, and holes that others only wish they could.
I thought about slipping into my secret santa box, but when I got close to Foxyboxy...
it seemed that she was licking her lips?!...and it looked dark in that hole :shock:
Was a bad memory for me, of almost being eaten by a ferrell cat one time! :thumbdown:
I am on good terms with all the kitties around here...but that family of 'ferrels'? They'd eat anything that didn't WOOF :!: first!
Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Power Poster

Terri, for some reason internet explorer is not being nice this evening!
It took six consecutive tries to get on board, and so far, it won't let me pm, or check them.
So, anywhoo...you can contact my 'person', and let the dancing begin...cha cha, cha cha, cha cha!!!!! :mrgreen:
Old 12-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh NOOOOOO! If Terri will tell me who it is...I'll send something for you..and say from you... :shock:
Patti, my dear, you are all that your pets think you are, and so much more. They're sweet, but after all, they are like four year olds:lol:
It give Mousie the warm and fuzzies, to see all the generosity among santas swappers, but to send another whole shebang...that's mighty nice, miss Patti! :D
Old 12-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
This is great fun. Especially listening to the duck quack and the mouse squeak. I just meow like a kat. lol. can;t wait for opening day.
gramakitten...you gotta be one of da nicest kitties around here...and I love grama's...I ARE ONE, lol!
(ever seen a whiteheaded mouse?...not a white mouse...a white HEADED mouse, lol!):lol:
Old 12-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Power Poster

jenell...like a secret santa anthem...
"we shall not forget the gribit's!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-02-2009, 06:10 PM

Just wondering Charlee - Did you open your package early on December 1st as Santa told you? Or is it still on the shelf making noises. We know that we should do as Santa says but!!!! he may not come again next year if we miss behave. Hope you have been a good girl.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:24 PM

Oh Sannnnnnnnnnnnta! Thank you so much!!! :)

I had permission from my Santa to open one of my boxes on December 1st, and there was the nicest note enclosed that said:

Dear Charlee
I hope you followed the instructions on th eoutside of the box and opened it on December 1st as instructed.

I know how hard it is to have a box sitting around without giving in to temptation and opening it before it is time.

Perhaps this little advance gift will help you pass the time before the real Secret Santa gift arrives to not be opened until December 13th
Your Secret Santa

Well, I DID do as instructed and opened the package yesterday. I got the CUTEST advent calendar!!!!!!!!! Santa, I didn't have one, how did you know? I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

I ask you everyone, is this not the sweetest Santa? And the most adorable avent calendar?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-7295.jpe
Views:	24
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	7295  
Old 12-02-2009, 06:27 PM

~laffin~ Ah Sassy....I did indeed, and must have been typing and editing the photo as you posted! ;)

I should have posted this yesterday, but didn't get a good photo until today, and I so wanted to share this cutie!!

(Thanks again Santa!! YOU ROCK!)