Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-31-2013, 11:58 AM

Happy Halloween everyone... I received my package yesterday. Now it will stare at me for over a month!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444283[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444284[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	halloween.jpeg
Views:	148
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	444283   Click image for larger version

Name:	halloween men fabric.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	444284  
Old 10-31-2013, 12:05 PM

Hello Secret Santa, I am letting you know I received your package today. Safe and sound, only a little wet. Ms. Postmistress got a little wet bringing it to me. By now, all dried out. Whew, this is going to be torture. I always enjoy how absolutely sweet and generous a complete stranger is. How they always seem to send you something so perfect. So, I am thanking you now and will definitely be back to visit on opening day and gush over all the surprise's in your box. The next few weeks of looking at that box are going to be torture! lol

Today, I was able to just about finish up on a special goodie for my SSP. So, I am going to definitely make one more item to pop in the box. In fact, I have a part of it all prepped in my work bag and I will work on the hand sewing part later tonight when things slow down. Tonight, I am prepping a couple of areas to put out some new winter stock. So, sundresses get packed away tonight. But, there will be plenty of time to fit in a couple of _____. lol

Off to pm Terri. I hope yall are having a good day.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:43 PM

lol not evil...just naughty!!!!!
Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
That's because you're evil, evil I tell ya!
Old 10-31-2013, 02:27 PM

I am with you LAQUITA: my SS has not posted on here but does a lot of posting on other sites. She did say what she likes in her profile so I am going be that.
Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
Well, for those of you who are leaving hints, I just found out I don't have to worry about my Ss finishing out who I am, b/c she hasn't even posted on here once since she's joined this swap. . Kinda disappointing.

I have had a elf check in with her and Help me get some more info one b/c she didn't give much on the info sheets. I have done some research, did you know that u can click on a persons name, it will take u to their profile THEN, you can click on "find latest posts" and see the date, the category and the response they made? This is how I know (she is alive and well b/c she makes posts most days but on other forum here on QB, just not here .
Maybe she's just got lots of quilting to finish up on?
Maybe she's working hard on YOUR package?
Maybe she just joined for the goodies I'd send??

I used to be in the monthly SS swap, but got burned a few times, not getting a package (well I did have an angel a couple of times) . Then others I'd get we're flops. However I did get a few really over the top packages from some awesome SS. But more flops then great. It's been almost a year probably since I joined in on another swap. I decided to do this one b/c I did have fun with it last year, . But am thinking its not much fun this year. Can't joke around and tease my SS. Ill finish up her box and get it in the mail later this week.

Dragging my tail, or my lips which ever it is, I can't tell right now. So sad, Thanks for letting me share with you all. Have a good night.
Happy Quilting tomorrow or should I say....later on today.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
Well now you're just having fun with me! Did you really just mail two days ago -- or is that a clever ruse to throw me off the track?

I've seen this group in action (mailing from different locations, dropping impossible clues), and I don't put anything past anybody!
I could throw it out there that I am from Canada as well! Have I mailed yet? Maybe yes maybe no!!! Hehehehe
Old 10-31-2013, 03:31 PM

Hahaha- hey what happens if...now I'm not saying it's happened yet...but- I am falling in LOVE with these 4 fat quarters that are sitting here waiting to be wrapped. I thought, well I could use them and buy 4 more this week-end...oh silly,silly lady why oh why didn't you buy duplicates? Did this cross anybody else's mind? Truth now ladies!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:15 PM

I did this with my Christmas F4's, I just loved them, so we'll both have them.

Originally Posted by Jean D View Post
Hahaha- hey what happens if...now I'm not saying it's happened yet...but- I am falling in LOVE with these 4 fat quarters that are sitting here waiting to be wrapped. I thought, well I could use them and buy 4 more this week-end...oh silly,silly lady why oh why didn't you buy duplicates? Did this cross anybody else's mind? Truth now ladies!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:48 PM

so glad I already mailed mine out cause I was very close to keeping them too.....he he he....
Originally Posted by Jean D View Post
Old 10-31-2013, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand View Post
I could throw it out there that I am from Canada as well! Have I mailed yet? Maybe yes maybe no!!! Hehehehe
lol now if thy get something from Canada thy won`t know who it`s from......he he he
Old 10-31-2013, 05:33 PM

Nessie, you got it. Well just share unless of course she put a note in there that says not to then I am obligated to keep it all to myself. LOL

As far as Dreamer goes she was off with some us doing some recon. Watch out ladies, we may be coming your way. Baton down those sewing areas.

Now for my SSR, I am hoping to finish up your box this weekend. Getting all the cleaning and grocery shopping down tomorrow so I have most of the weekend to sew. Well I am off to stalk some more and lurk around and see what everyone in the hole is up to.