Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 11-04-2013, 03:55 PM

I am wrapping everything else up and seeing how much more I can cram into this box. Dont think I can fit much more but we will see. Now, do I use blue, red, green, or white paper. Oh the decisions.LOL
Old 11-04-2013, 04:49 PM

mailed secret santa box out today--hope it sits at its new home and bugs the heck out of receiver. okay,okau, to the naughty corner with me. But sometimes being naughty can be sooooo much fun.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:15 PM

I would wait terri.... you know the 8th isn't that far away... You could stack the packages up like a play room
Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Ok, so...I go and get the mail today.
It's packed full! Hmmmm......
There are packages in there that are sent from me! I don't remember sending myself anything. I think I should open them to see what I sent myself! There are a few other packages that are sent from my SS. I don't remember giving myself a SS. hmmm.....tap, tap, tap...........
Old 11-04-2013, 05:49 PM

Everything is all wrapped and I still have a few tiny spaces here and there to try and fill in. Going into town tomorrow to look for small items to put in there. The only things coming to mind that tiny are thimbles and those chocolates that look like pieces of coal. These spaces are small I say. Oh well will find something to fill them in even if I have to buy a pack of candy, open it and shove each piece in a hole. No sense and mailing that baby off with spaces left empty.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:19 PM

Getting ready to wrap presents (delicious fabrics) tomorrow and will start boxing up!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:26 PM

A gave my SS lots of themes to go with. I also like batiks, 1930s, Kansas Troubles, but no brights. I bought more fabrics for my SSR. I will try to make something this wk end. I will be happy if my SS makes me homemade sewing gifts. I like chocolate too. YUM! Is there any chocolate in the hole?
Old 11-04-2013, 07:06 PM

I think I got caught up again. I thought I had received the last item for my package and then I could ship out, but...it seems they sent the wrong thing once again. So the wait is on once again for an item that my receiver stated they can't find in their area. I guess I will wrap each individual item because I found my wrapping paper.
Here is another hint: Zip code adds up to 22. Place where they live in is generally warm. You don't have a PO Box. That's it for the hints. I think I made up for the days I missed.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:18 PM

I have my ss package crammed full didnt get to make to many goodies as I wanted because didnt get out of hay feild till this last week. It the pits bailing hay wearing a coat. Heres a hint my ss says she doesnt have much of a stash so I tried my best to help with this problem
Old 11-05-2013, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Ok, so...I go and get the mail today.
It's packed full! Hmmmm......
There are packages in there that are sent from me! I don't remember sending myself anything. I think I should open them to see what I sent myself! There are a few other packages that are sent from my SS. I don't remember giving myself a SS. hmmm.....tap, tap, tap...........
Seems to me someone said you decided to participate this year & have a Santa. Or was that one of the naughty Elves trying to trick us. Dec. 8th isn't that far away, you have to wait like the rest of us!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:41 AM

Good morning Santas! We're 9 days to the mailing deadline & I see that Santa's sleigh is making his rounds & delivering packages. Now to stare at them til opening day & time. Have you shaken them? Do they jingle? Hmmmm, what's in there? The curiosity is going to be horrible til reveal date!
I'm down to the last item being finished. It's a special little thing that my Santaee likes. It's been quite the challenge constructing it! Hope they like it.

Hint for today: You'll have to wait til reveal time to find out it's from me. I'm not mailing your package from here.