Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
DOLL QUILT SWAP #51  - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one >

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

Old 11-05-2013, 06:28 AM

Just heard from Elizabrat, how great! I have seen her quilts and all, so great to have her this time as a partner!!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:30 AM

thank you cheesehead for the happybday. I really had a great day!!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:31 AM

now a trip to Joannes, gotta find some nice Christmas material for a wall hanging.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:33 AM

My partner and I have written each other and have ideas. Good thing she PM'd me, I haven't been getting this thread at all so just now read everyone's comments and such. I would have completely forgot about it I think.....guess those pain pills are working better than I thought. Thank you just ducky for contacting me. Wonder if I forgot something else?
Old 11-05-2013, 02:12 PM

Letsquilt and I are paired again. That's good. Will PM her today. Hugs to all
Old 11-06-2013, 01:22 AM

Can't wait to see all the "lovelies" when they start getting posted..I shall live vicariously thru you all this time.
Kif
Old 11-06-2013, 05:51 AM

kiffie its not too late! you can jump in and make one and just share the pic and if you get bored you can toss it in an envelope and fling it my way! see I am thinking about you, wanting only to make you happy (evil grin)..

Jan you never forget anything! She truly doesn't she was teasing you ducky. I am going to think on my design today I have it for Mary that one I know what I want to do.. its the second for tessipug that needs tweeking.. then I can can start sewing. I do most of my big sewing on the weekend. But every other day I can sneak in a tiny bit of fun.. maybe I will pull out my Christmas fabrics and pick a focal fabric for each one. its a start right?
Old 11-06-2013, 10:14 AM

I still don't have the time to join in. I have to play catch up. I am hoping to be able to join again in after the first of the year. I still owe my partner for September and I am sorry to be behind.......way behind. I am sorry and am working on getting it to you. I will not sign up again until I have met my obligations.

Mom has had her surgery and she is home and recovering. She is what had me busy.......with all of her pre-op appointments and helping them out.

I am looking forward to see what the creative flow sends forth from all of you wonderful ladies.

Last edited by createfourpaws; 11-06-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:15 PM

elizabrat,my camera isn't working properly, fyi, could yu take the pict this time??
Old 11-07-2013, 04:36 AM

sure when they come in and you get yours let me know and I will post a picture for you. I made the top to yours yesterday psychomomquiter and should finish this weekend on it. It was a fun little top to whip up, sorta simple but the colors and design made me smile.. totally outside the box for me the color palate I chose.. and I liked it!! lol good thing or I would have started all over which isn't so much fun.

I will start on yours this weekend tessipug.. I am torn traditional holidays or.. .whacky brat holiday or just whacky .. you know how that happens around here. Maybe a group consensus which way should I go? and you have me way too much freedom its so much easier if it is narrowed down for me..