Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th >

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

Old 11-26-2013, 05:29 AM

Here is a sneak peak of the beautiful package I received from my Wonderful partner, tlambing! and all you get right now is a sneak peak....(I forgot to take another photo! duh me!) Will post more this afternoon.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	table runner.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	448769  
Old 11-26-2013, 09:15 AM

tlambing does the prettiest packaging of her projects and she does wonderful work - can't wait to see what she made for you.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:20 AM

Here is my gorgeous table runner from tlambing! I am just thrilled!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TR 1.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	448799   Click image for larger version

Name:	TR 3.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	448800   Click image for larger version

Name:	TR 2.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	448801   Click image for larger version

Name:	TR 4.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	448802  
Old 11-26-2013, 04:54 PM

Beautiful runner Tlambing made!

I am hoping Brat got hers today from me...she has had to be at the clinic more lately...sending her extra long distance hugs, and prayers that all goes well!
Kif
Old 11-26-2013, 05:01 PM

Oh, i'm glad you like it Lisa! It was fun to make., fussy cut Santa faces and all

I'm using the same Santa fabric in a different pattern for a runner for my cousin. Just love it.

Sorry I was a tad late getting it to you…..

Happy thanksgiving all.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:52 AM

I love that runner! I for one am all in on the candy fabric in there. its so cute! I think you do such an amazing job packaging your items tlambing. Your wrapping is like a gift already they are always so pretty. Five golden stars for you my friend

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Today I do all the prep work and anything that can be cooked will be cooked today. I already have the sweet potato casserole done (yum cream cheese, pecans, butter.. all hip food I know).. and working myself up to whipping up the potatos. its all the peeling that I am dreading lol. I wish people didn't need so many foods for turkey day. I mean really we eat every single day right? why stuff yourself with 10 choices? but traditions are what they are.. who am I to break from them (oh probably the first one.. we normally have enchiladas as dh hates turkey day foods but I have company so can't ruin his joy of having a real Thanksgiving dinner).
Old 11-27-2013, 07:43 AM

Not late at all! Right no time as far as I am concern! I may actually do something this year that I normally don't! Decorate for Christmas on Thanksgiving! And I think I'll start by using the table runner!!!!!!! so Perfect timing!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:24 AM

Had a UPS delivery last night and the guy said things are so rushed because of how close Thanksgiving and Christmas are this year. Funny, I hadn't even clued in to the short length of time. UGH! So Lisa I think that decorating on Thanksgiving for Christmas is the right thing to do.

We always visit my MIL for Thanksgiving and in the yrs past…since we all don't get together for Christmas we usually then decorate for the holiday on Friday and have our Christmas together on Saturday night. It has been a lovely tradition for yrs.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:50 AM

love the Christmas table runner by tlambing - great fussy cutting on Santa and the peppermint patties are too cute.

Brian and I did a trial run on chocolate silk pie the other night - silky smooth and so delicious - making two additional pies tonight along with ambrosia fruit salad and butternut squash to take along to his sister's house tomorrow for dinner. Would have made pumpkin pie but someone else wanted to bring pumpkin bars and I didn't want to double up on pumpkin. I'm thankful for my family and friends whether they are near or far each brings something different and unique to my life. May each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:05 PM

Dabbler surprised me with a special package today. I will post pics hopefully later I am pooped out and tired but let me tell you it was like I had one big Christmas all in one day. I was floored by everyones work and kindness. First of Kristine sent me not one but TWO Christmas kitty table runners. All adorned in hats and Christmas ribbons they are so cute its not funny. My cats instantly gave them their tails up kitty approval rating and can not wait to sit on them.. waiting for me to turn my back I am sure. if this was not enough she also sent a wonderful apron with chickens and coffee cups on it, reversible and wonderfully patterned so I will not have to try to hide those messes I make on them! and last but not least she included a sweet TURKEY that sits on a honeycomb base.. turkeys! for me! its on the counter next to my cute turkey that oksewnsew sent and a wonderful little pumpkin. super cool! thank you!

well if that was not enough to make one want to sit back and catch their breath I received a package from Kiffie! it has a very detailed wonderfully appliqued tree branch with the words merry Christmas! appliqued to ornaments hanging from the branch. She spent so much time on this and its sewn perfectly. I am going to, sorry kif, hang this on the wall its so cool it can not be put on the coffee table to be smudged by anything I am all for applique but she had lots of work to do on metallic fabric which is never ever easy. Wow. You know after dabblers gift then yours.. I was really ready to cry.

but wait the mail was still full. There in the last package was a runner from Nurse Bonnie. Its a marvelous red white green runner with poinsettas and beautifully quilted. This will go on the dinner table. My house is going to be decked out to the nines. I just need to cover a couple end tables and the hutch and well then I cant steal your runners anymore.. I love mine so much. will post tonight or first thing I took pics but truly ladies I am done in for the day. cooked and cleaned since 6:30 this morning.. feeling it big time at 5 oclock now. I am sending big quilty hugs and a smooch kiss to each of you. Thank you