Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 12-03-2013, 07:24 PM

My package is still hidden by my hubby LOL!! I tod him soon it'll have to come out for the grand opening. LOL he said hope I remember where I hide it!!! He best be kidding
Old 12-03-2013, 07:57 PM

That pincushion is lovely!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:23 PM

I was soooo looking forward to opening the gifts with all of you and now I can't. I accepted a temporary job in which I will have to work on Sunday and won't be home until 6pm. I'm so bummed about it but we really need the extra cash and I had to say yes. I hope you all have lots of fun opening your gifts. I'll probably open mine up when I get home, post pics and give thanks to my Secret Santa.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:28 PM

Love the pincushion, so cute! dedemac...not yet hopefully tomorrow. Finally got my printer and fax machine working again and then been going through 3 years worth of quilt magazines and picking out some patterns that I want to try. Probably one of those someday things but had so many mags that I couldn't find a pattern if I wanted to. So far out of 60 mags I've torn out about 10 patterns that I think I might use. Takes alot of time just going through them and they take up too much room. Still not done, lots more to go. But at least I got some done and they can go to the trash tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Love the pincushion, so cute! dedemac...not yet hopefully tomorrow. Finally got my printer and fax machine working again and then been going through 3 years worth of quilt magazines and picking out some patterns that I want to try. Probably one of those someday things but had so many mags that I couldn't find a pattern if I wanted to. So far out of 60 mags I've torn out about 10 patterns that I think I might use. Takes alot of time just going through them and they take up too much room. Still not done, lots more to go. But at least I got some done and they can go to the trash tomorrow.
Just a thought... I always donate my unwanted quilting magazines to the local Goodwill. They're so expensive now that someone is always happy to find them at a bargain price while supporting a worthy cause.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:07 AM

Ho ho ho... only four days to go!
Old 12-04-2013, 03:06 AM

Well good morning fellow Santa's! Yep, 4 days til opening! Can we wait? How bad is that box talking to you? Don't listen to it! Keep repeating Sunday afternoon til it finally shuts up!! LOL
Dreamer, you're right on que with the carols! Love the pic to go with it. Catpawski, love the pincushion, hope I get it! And Terri.....well, what can I say, you may have to get several boxes for all that loot you've acquired! I think you're going to take the longest to open on opening day! But resist you must, just like the rest of us! Looks like that hole you dug in the backyard for the naughty this year is going to have the head elf visiting!! Not to worry, we have lots of goodies down here to share!
Hubby & I went out to dinner last night for our 19th wedding anniversary. First time we've spent our anniversary together since the wedding day! Usually we're at opposite ends of the country! Maybe we can make it happen a little more often now that I'm retired.

Today's hint: Your state is one of the western 3 making up the west coast.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by arizonakat View Post
if you got two packages, don't get execited thinking you know who your ss is. I sent two also.
ditto…after mailing, found one last item sitting on the table………oh well…life goes on!:d
Old 12-04-2013, 05:30 AM

CookyIn, would love to do that but we don't have a goodwill store here. We have a Habitat for Humanity and a senior center though, I'll try to call them today and see if they want them.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:10 AM

Thank you Catpawski for sharing - that is absolutely adorable !!! So clever!!! You are quite the artist!! I have 4 white egg cups that never get used any more......hmmmmmmm????? I think I might have a start on next year's Secret Santa box !!!