Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th >

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

Old 12-06-2013, 07:39 AM

ok maybe its just December and I am tired and its freezing outside literally below zero.. but I am thinking I might not have it in me to run the next swap. Is there anyone here who would like to help me out for one round? I have so many ufo's they are making me a bit anxiety ridden.. I would love to finish those up and then well I am free timed again to start new things. if you think you can help me and do Januarys swap please PM me. I will help you with the posting initially and well.. its just for the one swap.. .. I need to get out of my sewing rut and well its going to be my gift to me plus it should result in several gifts for next Christmas which would be so welcome in my minds eye.. not ending up stressed on what to give is seriously wonderful ..
Old 12-06-2013, 08:44 AM

So sorry you're all stressed out! Don't think I can do it for you, but I'm sure there's someone who can. So far we've escaped the freezing temps but expect it to go there tonight. Now at a drizzly 36•
Old 12-06-2013, 09:48 AM

Brat, how can I help???

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
ok maybe its just December and I am tired and its freezing outside literally below zero.. but I am thinking I might not have it in me to run the next swap. Is there anyone here who would like to help me out for one round? I have so many ufo's they are making me a bit anxiety ridden.. I would love to finish those up and then well I am free timed again to start new things. if you think you can help me and do Januarys swap please PM me. I will help you with the posting initially and well.. its just for the one swap.. .. I need to get out of my sewing rut and well its going to be my gift to me plus it should result in several gifts for next Christmas which would be so welcome in my minds eye.. not ending up stressed on what to give is seriously wonderful ..
Old 12-06-2013, 03:32 PM

Maybe its not stress, its just tired? Tlambing/Teresa is going to take over the next one for me so I can catch a bit of my breath and be ready to jump back in when it finishes. I hope everyone joins her swap and welcomes her with open arms and ready sewing machines!

Likethedog thank you for offering. I am sure Teresa might want some help so make sure you back her up when she needs it!!!
Old 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM

That's great, Tlambing!
Old 12-08-2013, 05:09 AM

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with. I already feel a bit better, knowing I will indeed tackle some of those ufo's. ugh to ufo's. and to buying more fabric til it has a real purpose. no more one yard here things.. I read a good book on fabric selections and how to purchase them yesterday (thanks Jaba) and while it is hard to adhere to she was pretty much right on on what types to buy how much of.. such as novelties. truly a little goes a long way and often you end up with too much of a good thing ..impulse buys surely I am the ONLY ONE here who has done that before.. uh huh you know that sale rack.. such a good deal.. oh what the heck.. and suddenly you have a dozen what the heck fabrics with no purpose. not good. and they go out of style.. colors, designs.. so better use them before that happens or I am in big trouble!
Old 12-08-2013, 04:35 PM

ok there was this picture on facebook I have to share with you. It is exactly what I have been feeling, too many ufos doing nothing sitting in my box waiting for me to one day find time for them... this is why I am so thankful for Teresa who is helping me out and likethedog who will help her out phew you guys are awesome. Promise to post pictures of the things I complete just to prove I did it! (now to start them right? one apron done this weekend one almost done)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]450842[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1468690_746426645371504_301797275_n.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	450842  
Old 12-09-2013, 08:24 AM

Oh so true! Have several multi year UFOs in that category. 😉
Old 12-09-2013, 10:49 AM

New Tablerunner/Mat Swap to be posted soon. Hope you all will join us again for the FUN
Happy Holidays All!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:02 PM

Just posted the next table runner swap. "Favorite Things"