Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 12-08-2013, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Sibi View Post
Sorry I missed the opening with everyone, I had to work. And on top of that, when I left work, there was snow, sleet and ice on the roads so I drove home ever so slowly and made it in one piece! First thing I did when I got home? I opened my package of goodies of course!! Thanks sooooo much Neesie, you sent me an AWESOME package. The first pic is of everything than I broke it down so you can see everything up close. Check out the hat, it has owls on it, isn't it adorable! I will definitely be wearing it! And the tote is so pretty, as are the fabrics and everything else. I LOVE it all Neesie, thank you so much!
Sylvia, I'm glad you like your surprises! Merry Christmas and Happy Owl-a-days!

Okay, how could I not throw that in, with all those owls staring at me?
Old 12-08-2013, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by blondeslave View Post
Yes Neesie and Phoebe-I and Huggie Bear, wee Gracie Allen and Clyde Kadiddlehopper(my 3 lowriders) are your SS. Glad you liked everything!
You stinker! I thought it was you but then I convinced myself you wouldn't be that obvious, so decided it couldn't be! Well, you certainly made my day, with your selection of gifts! Everything is perfect! Thanks again!
Old 12-08-2013, 10:54 PM

Bless you Bless you Kathy[ Sewflower] I love all my gifts lol, got a beauiltful Rooster what a cute guy he is, 2 pencil markers with Pen ,Pins for applique ,measuring tape,two beautiful Panels a Christmas one and a farm one with cute farm animals love it ,glue sticks ,thread, sm book on sewing needles, 7 fatquarters, two patterns one for a purse and one for a kitty cat very cute ,a very nice tote bag for shopping ,a box of shout color catcher ,folding sissiors for traveling and a box of m&ms candy need to hide from grand kids lol . thank you so much Sewflower Merry Christmas to you and Family.Nellie
Old 12-08-2013, 11:47 PM

Cooky IN sent me this wonderfull Package....yes...color catchers!! Love the patterns...how did you know that the falling maple leaves was on my TODO list???as well as runners...perfect!! I got 5 beautiful fat quarters and a few other sewing items....quiting needles are always needed....so that you so much my dear.....no wonder you wanted to pull me in that hole....you wanted to tease me!! I love my gift....only thing, I `m not into tea, but, my hubby is...so he`ll enjoy that! Funny how you can squeeze so much in a little box! lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	001gift.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	450913  
Old 12-09-2013, 03:30 AM

Well, despite my best efforts, I missed the opening........ I think I caught Norovirus aka 'The Winter Vomiting Bug' from the grandchildren. Just opened my HUGE box from Bezzie 2013. Fantastic parcel full of fabric, candy, pins and loads more. I'll get a picture up as soon as I feel a little better. Everyone's parcels are wonderful.
Old 12-09-2013, 04:04 AM

huntannette, so glad you like your goodies! You didn't give me much to go on, so I just had to guess and keep my fingers crossed!

One of my LQS owners works up a lot of the patterns to display, and although she hasn't done the Fallen Leaves one yet, those "Little Bits" patterns are really pretty when done -- such a nice size to tuck on a small wall or even on a table top. I had to research your posts and found that you like to paper piece and with Canada's maple leaf -- well, this one seemed perfect for you.

One funny thing... I had Color Catchers on a list of good things to include... then found a post where you said you couldn't find them but later posted you did. So scratched them off my list. At the last minute, literally a couple days before I mailed your box, you posted here that you couldn't find them and needed them. Last minute change of plans! So glad I read your post before the box was on its way to you!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:11 AM

Well good morning Santa's! I think we all had a very exciting day yesterday opening those mysterious boxes! This swap gets better & better every year with the participation, chatter & gift giving. And the clues! Everyone is getting more creative with those too! Everyone has gotten some really cool stuff this year & has definitely given me some ideas for next years swap.
Now we have the regular Christmas coming up with our families & my wish to one & all is that you all have the very merriest of Christmas! I'll see ya'll in another sector of the board throughout the year & right here next year! Thank you Terri for another wonderful swap! You're awesome!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:14 AM

Yes, thank you Terri for a great swap. I hope that you were swamped with "special packages" that were headed your way as a thank you!!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:46 AM

I too want to thank you Terri for being such a fantastic hostess for the Secret Santa Swap. It was wonderful, and so much fun on opening day. Merry Christmas everyone and may the New Year bring everlasting peace to our troubled world.
Pat
Old 12-09-2013, 04:49 AM

I haven't seen my SS, craftycat, online in quite some time. I do hope that she enjoyed the things I chose for her..and enjoys the Christmas CD that I sent along to her. Having the opening this early gives us a nice long time to listen to our holiday music.
I sent pictures of my gifts to Sulabug and she is going to try to post them for me….thanks so much. I just can't get them posted from my computer.
Merry Christmas everyone…….off to Florida one week from today…leaving this white stuff behind.