so happy to just...relax!!

Old 12-27-2013, 09:47 AM

Yes, the Canadians (and British, Australians, etc.) have the right idea with Boxing Day!
Old 12-27-2013, 09:56 AM

My grandkids are here till sunday and they all just left to go sledding so the house is finally quiet! I am relaxing and just doing nothing! They popped the waterbed lastnight so they had to spend most of the night using the shop vac! Glad it was in the basement!!! They put duct tape on it and came upstairs and did not tell us till the basement was flooded! A Christmas to remember!!
Old 12-27-2013, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Up North View Post
My grandkids are here till sunday and they all just left to go sledding so the house is finally quiet! I am relaxing and just doing nothing! They popped the waterbed lastnight so they had to spend most of the night using the shop vac! Glad it was in the basement!!! They put duct tape on it and came upstairs and did not tell us till the basement was flooded! A Christmas to remember!!
OMG! Donna!!! thank goodness it was the basement, gotta love the grnkids
Old 12-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Up North View Post
How did the waterbed " pop"?
Old 12-27-2013, 12:54 PM

Thanks for reminding me of the puzzle. Every year after the holidays I get one started. I have a Thomas Kincaid I haven't done. I've been doing nothing but what I feel like doing. I read my kindle and play on the computer most of the time. Now on to the puzzle. We've been eating leftovers so not much cooking. Life is good.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:43 PM

You guys are too funny... thank heavens I didn't have a kitchen disaster or an exploding water bed!! haha!! I did discover that my sister likes Charlie Harper jigsaw puzzles and now I will be looking for Charlie Harper fabric to make her something, maybe for NEXT Christmas!! Glad so many of you also had a chance to just relax...and NAP!! Love naps!!!
Old 12-28-2013, 07:55 AM

I've got ONE MORE Christmas dinner tonight. I sure wish my kids and his kids could get their acts together and come together ( work schedules and travelling). I'm not complaining, really. I cook a different meal each time. I think I would gobble if I cooked 3 Turkey dinners. (Actually hubby does most of the feast cooking. I supply the deserts and the side dishes.
Happy New Year to All.
MaryKatherine