Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Jan. 2014 PINCUSHION & NEEDLE CASE SECRET SWAP >

Jan. 2014 PINCUSHION & NEEDLE CASE SECRET SWAP

Jan. 2014 PINCUSHION & NEEDLE CASE SECRET SWAP

Old 01-14-2014, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]456616[/ATTACH]The person that I am sending this to does not have the ability to post pictures she says so I will post one. It will be on its way tomorrow to it's new home. Hope she likes it!!

That is so cute, it looks like an ice cream sundae.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:22 AM

I love seeing all the different pincushions/needlecases. Now that I know how to leave feedback, I did.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Power Poster

Thank you for explaining how to leave feedback. since the board switched over I haven't left any. now that I know how, I will. since we switched over, no one has left for me either, so maybe the same problem. I hope I get some feedback now.

love the pincushions coming in, that sundae is adorable
Old 01-15-2014, 12:10 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Thank you for explaining how to leave feedback. since the board switched over I haven't left any. now that I know how, I will. since we switched over, no one has left for me either, so maybe the same problem. I hope I get some feedback now.

wonder what happened to the feedback I left for you? Hummmm......
Old 01-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Power Poster

The last few days I been sewing.Thought I would post what I made.If you get tired of seeing pictures not related to the swap,let me know and I won't post them anymore.The cowboy I got from ebay. Most other fabrics were from swaps on the board. the chicken strips were from a moda roll.The chicken is about 28" long the others are about 18"-21". I love making table toppers and runners. Have a good day. Mary
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02432.JPG
Views:	287
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	456711   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02431.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	456712  
Old 01-15-2014, 12:21 PM

I love your table toppers, especially the cowboy. I just love cowboys and have been watching the Bull Riding. That is a great chicken fabric and you made a great table runner. It's getting cold here again. 29 with a wind chill of 17. I now have squirrels back in my garage and I'm not happy. I did trap 2 and one had died and that left only 1 but all summer there weren't any in the garage. Last week I found another nest and took it down and didn't see any until today when they knocked stuff all over the place. They better be gone tomorrow or it's D-Con for them
Old 01-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Power Poster

Oh I love all your table toppers, and runner. What size is the toppers? Pretty fabrics, and nice work. I like all the pics.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
The last few days I been sewing.Thought I would post what I made.If you get tired of seeing pictures not related to the swap,let me know and I won't post them anymore.The cowboy I got from ebay. Most other fabrics were from swaps on the board. the chicken strips were from a moda roll.The chicken is about 28" long the others are about 18"-21". I love making table toppers and runners. Have a good day. Mary
I love your work!!! I love that tablerunner my kitchen is chickens I will have to make one. And the sewing machine adorable!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post

Lynnie, You have lots of feedback. It shows you have had 31 posts as I write this. Look under your avatar picture. :-)
Old 01-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
Oh I love all your table toppers, and runner. What size is the toppers? Pretty fabrics, and nice work. I like all the pics.
Thanks and they are 18"-21" They are soo easy to make. The centers start with about a 8" hexagon.Then sew on the 2" strips around. First do every other side then do the other 3 sides. My son was bull riding about 10 yrs ago. He spent 2 days in intensive care after being kicked in the head and air lifted to the hospital.I love watching when I don't know who is riding. Just a mama thing I guess.I love boxing too.But my oldest son boxed in high school and I was ready to punch out the other boys he was boxing. LOL Squirrels are a real pain had one in the attic. What a big nest they make. Have a good evening all.